Sneeze Fetish Forum

SEX APPEAL = SNEEZE APPEAL

gonnasneeze

My sneezy boss was terminated in October. She was petite and attractive with gorgeous long black hair. She was perfectly proportioned with perfect breasts and perfect butt cheeks. When she wore her nylon slacks, I got outrageously horny.

Her sneeze was her crowning glory, sudden and loud. She sneezed frequently, so very few hours passed without at least one. I was never prepared, since she gave no warning. My heart usually did a flutter beat after one of her blasts.

Now that she is gone I feel my sneeze fetish has diminished somewhat. I don’t know how much sex appeal has to do with one’s sneeze fetish, but in my case I see a direct correlation.

Any thoughts from the group?

Possibly. I never put the 2 together before :nohappy: . Ive been attracted to all kinds of little girls without hearing them sneeze :yes: . Then again... girls that im NOT attracted to, at first... after I hear them sneeze.... well... I dont get attracted to them all of a sudden, but I do get horny. :winkkiss:

i think to a certain extent the fetish can have a bit of an appeal whther you're turned on by someone or not.

There are many variations, from turned on by the sneeze, and not the sneezer, to being turned on by the complete package.

For me, seeing somebody sneeze is like being kissed. If it's a person you find attractive, then that's awesome. Even if it's not somebody you would otherwise have noticed, It can still be nice. In fact, I think it can get you into them. If it's somebody you're just not into, you just aren't interested. And if it's somebody you find really repulsive, the idea is gross. Maybe since the departure of your sneezy/sexy boss, you haven't been "offered" anything that has piqued your interest?

i think there is a direct correlation for me too.. but morningsmith put it very well. i would say its much like that for me.

For me, seeing somebody sneeze is like being kissed. If it's a person you find attractive, then that's awesome. Even if it's not somebody you would otherwise have noticed, It can still be nice. In fact, I think it can get you into them. If it's somebody you're just not into, you just aren't interested. And if it's somebody you find really repulsive, the idea is gross. Maybe since the departure of your sneezy/sexy boss, you haven't been "offered" anything that has piqued your interest?

One woman in the office is sweet and pretty, but her sneeze is ordinary, so I don't get the erotic feeling I got from my sneezy boss. It's rare to find a petite woman whose sneeze packs such a wallop. I won't say I'll never find another but the odds seem slim.

:D i do hope you manage to find another petite lady with a great sneeze for you.

hmm...i really do like the way you put it, Morningsmith. thats a great analogy. right now there is one man, who i was incredibly attracted to, but had never heard him sneeze, not once in over a year, but after hearing him recently, my attraction to him grew even more....i guess in that case, his sex appeal increased his sneeze appeal, as he has a sound i have never been particularly drawn to. *shrugs* all i can say now is that i want to hear it again....and again....and again....im sure we get the idea :drool:

Guest dustbunni3

wow. that is the best i've ever heard it described. sooooo accurate. nice job.

Guest dustbunni3
Ahhh... LITTLE girls with BIG sneezes! :twisted:

Is there ANYTHING sexier?? :drool:

NOTHING on Earth is sexier!! :)

i aaaaaaaaaalmost agree. except that i would revise it to say that small or thin framed people with big or harsh or sudden sneezes are the sexiest.

i'll post examples in 'obs'

Archived