Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing at my restaurant (F)

justmistme

i work at a property management/real estate office and my second job is as a cook at a hawaiian bbq restaurant. so one day this female customer comes in.. she must be about 30 years old, asian, decent looking.. she stands there staring at our menu as most customers do, and i stand there staring at her until she is ready to order. as she stands there looking up at the menu, my spidey-sense starts to go off.. i dont know if its the slight change in the slant of her eyes, or the very light twitch of the nose, but ive developed a pretty good intuition for when people have to sneeze. so i keep my eye on her hoping that being the cook waiting for his order, it isnt odd for me to be staring. her eyes slowly begin to squint, and her face starts to get that vulnerable look. she hitches twice, turns slightly to the side and without covering her mouth lets out an airy yet slightly strong "Aschooh!". she then apologizes and proceeds to ask a question to the cashier at the time about one of our meals, when mid sentence she fades out, hitches once, and sneezes once again turning her head just slightly. i am loving it at this point, i can see it all without any interruptions or without having to hide my staring. after her second sneeze, she still has the face. she hitches a few times, unable to get it out.. tried to start speaking once again, only to hitch a few more times and end in the strongest sneeze of them all, this time i can see a slight trail of spray as she sneezes.

wonderful is all i have to say, lets hope she is a return customer. :winkkiss:

Welcome, and what a wonderful obs.

I wanna ask you, do you usually see the spray when some women sneeze? I honestly love that, but have not seen it in real life. :winkkiss:

Lamborghini

no, i must say its very very rare. she would be one of the first ive seen in plain site. i love it too, but i think the people who usually spray are the ones to cover their mouths.. the people who let their sneezes be seen and heard by everyone usually have the cough type sneeze.. or so it would seem to me.

Edited by Lynne

Great Ob....gotta love it when you in a situation like yours, which allows you to keep looking at the sneezer without them thinking your looking for some other reason

Excellent description! It's so rare to get a lady who goes all the way through an interrupted triple with potential spray without at some point making a gesture of covering...