Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bloody nose when I blow too hard!

hankyhonk

Hi all

Sometimes I blow my nose very hard and get a bit of slightly red-ish/pink-ish snot, does this ever happen to anyone else? It mainly seems to happen if I've had a drnk, no idea why. I'm pretty sure if I didn't blow my nose quite so hard it wouldn't ever happen, as it is it's rare but also it feels sooo good giving your nose a good hard honk, does anyone agree? I guess the only problem or a hanky user like myself is making sure it comes out in the wash. I hate hankies that are anything other than sparkling white and clean!

Cheers

HH

im not much of a blower, so i dont have it happen to me, but alcohol (im guessing thats what you mean by a drink) can thin the blood a bit, so if you blow really hard it might cause some of the tiny blood vessels in your nose to pop, and give you a bit of a bleed....but as long as you arent continuing the blowing for a really long time after you see the blood, and as long as you dont make it bleed on a daily basis, its probably nothing to worry about.

It doesn't happen to me but my bf gets bloody snot almost every time he blows his nose. I assume it's just because he blows too hard, but I'm not sure.

hankyhonk, does this happen to you all year round? It happens to me sometimes, but mostly in winter, when the lack of moisture in the air dries out the nasal passages.

• 9 months later...

I do. I've found that if you blow too hard you may burst a blood vessel. So relax. One step at a time! Make sure to Irrigate your nose, it'll help keep it moist!