Sneeze Fetish Forum

Oooooooh boy. Distractions....

Guest dustbunni3

Guest dustbunni3

A friendly acquaintance of mine, call him "C" has the hottest sneezes ever.

I was translating something into English the yesterday, and out of nowhere i hear a loud, unexpected 'Haechxxs!" *snifff* I knew it was him, because I've seen him sneeze before and recognized the sound. it took me a while to snap back into the work i was doing. Another time (awhile back) a friend of mine (call him "Y") and his friend were standing, talking, and i was standing next to him, waiting for them to bring up a subject that i knew anything about. (generally they talk about guild wars & that kind of loses me) they stopped talking for a while, and everyone was just sort of standing. I was looking at Y because, well frankly he's really hott. he's tall & thin & he has these amazing light blue eyes & his nose is really cute (almost like James roday's but a little smaller) and he has messy, almost curly blond hair, a little longer than shoulder length. he's just :drool:

But any ways, so the conversation stopped for a little while & i was looking at him. he's looking kind of up. He gets this expression on his face like he's trying to think about something. he blinks about twice. 'Hh-chh!' blink blink blink. rubs his nose. the sneeze happens quickly. i became good at NOT drooling when i look at him, so i sort of no-nonchalantly while his friend blesses him. i see him nod. out of the corner of my eye.

Mmm. That's the best kind of distraction there is! Yummy obs, especially the 1st one (cute sound). Thanks for sharing!

oh wait....im sorry....i was so distracted reading this that i forgot waht i was supposed to say i my comment....XD

great obs!!! and Y sounds like such a cutie!!!

Edited by chui
Guest dustbunni3
oh wait....im sorry....i was so distracted reading this that i forgot waht i was supposed to say i my comment....XD

great obs!!! and Y sounds like such a cutie!!!

Yeah, i know. Totally drool-worthy. as i said, it takes conscious effort not to in his presence. :laugh:

And! to mkool000, you're most certainly very welcome.

I will post any future yumminesses 4 all u all.