Sneeze Fetish Forum

Lynne

chui

hmm...well...i guess i just thought i'd throw this out there, but i think you've been doing a kick-ass job with moderating! :D

Kick ass mod indeed.

And on a side note: the messages you sent me last night (even though I got one of them today) helped more than you can imagine. :D Thanks babe. :shy: Note to self: must take head out of textbook and start being social at some point.

You guys are really sweet. I'll admit that when I saw this thread this morning, I was unable to reply to it because I was about to cry.... :bleh:

I'd like to point out that all the staff work very hard, so thank you as well to Hypnos, High on Lullabies, George, Daphine, Wrigley and Blue Phoenix as well!

Please add me to the list of unabashed Lynne admirers! I have immense esteem for her willingness to state the truth and keep the board focused and orderly. I may not be able to spell well or present my posts in the most appealing way, and I’ve experienced the effects of her strict correction but she’s more than earned the right and we all owe her our gratitude and appreciation!

I'm glad Chui brought this up; since I've been here I've been really surprised by the time and dedication which clearly go into making this forum the wonderful place it is. Thanks to Lynne and all the mods.

Archived