Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Maji

Liberty Belle

WOW. I mean - WOW. Un-be-lievable. Stunningly well written, completely captivating, totally engrossing. I WANT A SEQUEL. I COMMAND A SEQUEL. (Not that I'M a queen or anything... but hey, a girl can dream...) Many many loud thunderous standing ovations. I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!

You write incredibly well. Your stories always have such a beautiful plot and that makes the sneezy parts so much better!

Thank you thank you thank you! :-)

Haven't finished yet, but I LOVE IT... I often skim to where the sneezing starts and start there, and then I realized it was so good that I scrolled back up and started again from the beginning.

• 2 years later...

That was absolutely spectacular!!!!! I lovedddd your description, such a great concept for a fic! Thanks for sharing :laugh:

Have you resurrected it? I loved this story but was left hanging halfway in the middle of a desperate escape! This is very exciting to me

(as is anything with LibertyBelle in the subject line...)

!!!!!

Oh I just had to resurrect it, it was too amazing not to! :laugh: You should love this story, it is truly a work of art! I wish I could write like that haha :unsure: Love it soooo much! :lol:

But then, you're pretty amazing yourself, Jezebel, I'm totally in love with "Evening" :lub: Hope I'm not threadjacking, I just had to say that haha :lol:

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

An excellent story that I've definitely read more than once. Liberty Belle is a genius when it comes to fiction. This is one of her better ones too. I hope she writes something new soon!

• 2 weeks later...

I read the story then i read all the other stories some of which of have seen on the forum and they are alllll aaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzziiiiniiiiiiiiiii

iinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggg

gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg :winkkiss:

• 9 months later...

Hnnnggg.. I loved this story SO much the first time I read it, and months later, I still love it just as much! You have such a way with words. You really capture everything. Not only that, but it's always something original! I never have to worry about reading something overdone from you, because it's always new, amazing, and well-planned <3.. Hope to see more of your work soon!

This. Was. Awesome. And I agree with starpollen. Where's my sequel? I want a sequel! Make a sequel soon.

BYE! :dribble:

Awesome- that link still works! The rest of the site has been down for a long time and I miss it. Does anyone have links to the other stories on there? I have fond memories of 'Christmas Knight' too. Hope everything is ok with LB, I emailed her six months ago and she didn't reply :drool:

Liberty, if you're lurking, we all hope you're doing ok x x x

I was definitely hoping she'd have it back up soon too...and I also hope everything is ok and just busy.

Sal - I was poking around her site because I also missed her stories and if you click on "entries" at the bottom of the main page, it comes up with a whole bunch of her stories, and from there if you click "read more" at the bottom of each it takes you to that story's "page", which I believe you can then see a link to the heading the story was under, and you can find all the stories that way. It just takes some online maneuvering :) <---- clearly spends too much time on these sites.

No way! That is the best news I have heard all week! I was not savvy enough to figure that out, and took it that the "the archive is temporarily down" notice meant they were gone for good. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be in my bunk :shifty:

• 3 months later...

Sorry to dig this up, everybody xD

But BelleTower is gone T^T! I loved her stories.. Does anyone know what happened, or where they are now?

omg nooooo! :( she's such an amazing writer! a crying shame that anyone who hasn't read her stories won't get the chance to now

Archived