Sneeze Fetish Forum

Gentle blow?

confetishcake

I've heard alot about how we all love honking nose blows. For me, honking usually sounds a little too strained, and I'm not saying its a turnoff, but I don't neccesarily feel turned on.

Probably I feel this way because my dad has terrible alergies and often honks like a mad man. It rather disgusts me, actually.

Anyway, I find if the blow is honking, but achieves somthing, as in a more snotty blow, I'd probably be alot more satisfied. (if it were anyone other than my father :hug: )

Yet my personal favorite would probably be a gentle blow. I like them soft and wet. Mmm just thinking about it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :eyebrow:

Oh how much I love it when they're shy :boom:

Anyways, I'd love your opinions on the more gentle blows and I'd also love to hear your favorite sorts of blowing too!

Luvs,

Char.

I'm a great fan of soft and wet blows. My own blows are usually soft and wet, and this is the type I prefer to hear, especially from women.

Char, I can say I share your taste in this. :yes:

A combination of wet desperation and soft embarrasment...................................... :)

But honks I don't plain like. They sound brutal to me. :nohappy:

I too prefer the quieter, snottier noseblow. I started a thread about it the other day, glad to see there are more of anti-honkers (no offense honk fans).

interesting question!

I used to prefer quite strong blows, but now I'm with a bf that has these really soft and cute blows.

He's nose often drips so he takes a tissue and gently blows in it, they are usually quite wet blows, and he's shy about it so he kind of turns away from him., he's so cute ;)

Soft and wet wins the race; the honk or trumpet is far too masculine, especially when women do it! Though something just short of a trumpet may be best. Of course anything is better than nothing....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest linyguy1998

My opinion of the more gentile blows are one of a "nurturing" nature. Not sure if that makes sense or not. I am not even sure if I am explaining it right or not. I personally like it when a woman (especially with a cold), grabs a tissue and folds it over nice and neat, and gives her nose a soft blow. I mean like the kind of blows where she's really concentrating on blowing her nose, but that it's so soft and you can hear all the stuff coming out. :) LOL. Kinda new to this. :yes: Hope to hear from y'all soon. Let me know what you think. Take care.

Oh you couldn't have worded it better.

Thats exactly how I feel. When someone actually takes the time to stop what they're doing and blow their nose softly and with care...Mmm..:laugh:

And welcome to the forum. I'm fairly new myself.

Guest linyguy1998

Thanks Char. Good to see someone thinks the same way I do. Welcome to forum too. Do you like to watch people blow their nose, or just hear them do it?? I like to watch them do it, but get kind of shy sometimes about it. I am also shy about doing it in front of others. Not sure why. How bout you??

Its a tie for me. But somtimes just hearing it can be satisfying. I'm rarely around people I'd like to watch though. (I'm either always with my friends or family, and theres really no one of interest at my school..)

But on the off chance, I usually look away out of shyness, or are either compleatly oblivious. :laugh:

It depends on the person it is, I guess. Some people will compleatly captivate me, while others I easily ignore. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest UncommonCold

I like softer blows. Honky blows are a big turn-off for me, unless of course it's from someone I really like. Maybe that's because I prefer feminine people (male and female, although I don't enjoy female sickness too much) and their blows should sound accordingly.

Archived