Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you wonder?

gonnasneeze

I always wonder when I see somone fumbling in pocket(s)/purse. My first thought is that they are going to sneeze and want to have a tissue/hanky ready.

Any thoughts or similar observations/feelings?

when I see someone fumbling in their pocket (not purse cause I'm not interested in seeing females :yes: ) well YES I do think that they're searching for a tissue because they need to sneeze or just blow their nose. It fascinates me but not all of the times, only when i have THOSE thoughts in my mind :)

Oh yes, a wonderful situation, especially if the fumbling is really fumbly and desperate. And of course I always hope that they will not be able to get the hankie out in time, and end up sneezing several times uncovered; I even wonder whether people sometimes just pretend to fumble [like people pretending to look for change so that someone else will offer to pay] because they feel it's "polite" to do something when they feel sneezy.

But I'm slightly off the point; yes, I always imagine it's a hankie that's being fumbled for, even when it isn't. I remember noticing how this excited me when I was really very small; particularly with schoolfriends. Of course even if they finally do blow their noses, it's a bit disappointing if the full sneeze process doesn't occur!

i guess if they've been sniffly, or maybe had a few hitched breaths, then i think about that, but i dont tend to automatically think about that, but i guess part of it is that most of the people i see do that, are students looking for pens and such, or other scientists, looking for some scary things....

I love the fumbling. I prefer males, and love to see them putting their hands in each available pocket looking for a tissue. It shows they use tissues, and that they realise they should have one, but sometimes don't. I like a bit of pre-thought when it comes to carrying tissues/hankies. When they eventually find the tissue however, then thats usually the best part.

Archived