Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fresh tissue each blow?

Kleeny

Hi. How do you feel about people re-using tissues? For a lot of people one blow would destroy the tissue, not to be used again, but for others, if they have a gentle blow, or are wiping their noses, rather than blowing, re-use the same tissue. The argument against handkerchiefs is always "I would hate to blow my nose then put snot back in my pocket", but the same could be said of some tissue users.

Thinking about it, I must admit I like it when guys use a fresh tissue for each blow.

Great question! Personally, I love it when a woman pulls a used tissue from her pocket or purse, and wipes or blows her nose into it. Of course, I'd like seeing a hanky better, but most women in the U.S. use tissues, so you have to take what you can get.

It's interesting that the main objection people have to handkerchiefs is the reuse issue, but you see people reuse tissues all the time. I suppose if people used a tissue once and immediately threw it away, it would be more hygeinic, but since they don't , why not discover the many benefits of the handkerchief!

uhm...well, i don't blow my nose very often, but i do wipe fairly frequently, and i use the same tissue, as long as i fold it over and use a "clean" section of it. if i do blow my nose though, i always use a fresh one.

Archived