Sneeze Fetish Forum

Being really open about it

daystar428

Alright, so for a little bit of background: I've told at least 10-15 people about the fetish over the past 7 or so years. I told a few people at college last year and because I didn't enjoy my previous institution I transferred to a new school that I like a whole lot better. I hadn't really considered telling people until about a month and a half ago when I've now started getting really close to people. Its awesome to have friends that you can talk with, even in a girlyish way about which guys are cute :yes: haha don't judge me...

For some more recent background: My school has a weird flu/cold going around. Its a pretty small college so it kind of hit like wildfire. They are even considering canceling classes if around 50 more people get sick. But my hormones have been on overdrive. I almost came told my close guy friend (he's not straight but thats ok haha) but decided I was not ready yet. But then I was chatting with a very close girl friend of mine and just said to myself.... I'm the one making a big deal out of it. So far no ones had really freaked out. If I just make it a part of me then maybe some good will come of it for instance if all my friends know. So then I ended up telling her (lets call her C)

Like normal I had trouble saying it myself so we had to play a guessing game. Usually the person goes through lots of wild guesses before landing on sneezing and at that point I guess they say, "Sneezing??? Really?" Then I only blush. Then they giggle and say "Thats sooo cute!"

She was really curious about how it worked and I had told her as a hint that its audio and visual and that clips are shared sometimes. She asked me, "Wait! how do you make yourself sneeze?" haha And I had to explain that pretty much we either sneeze naturally or sneeze by inducing using wacky foreign objects. I told her the most common method is by rolling up a tissue. She thought that was crazy but amazing haha.

She was being a friendly teaser by asking me after I told her that I thought Jim from the office was attractive. She started to wink at me and asked if I ever thought about him doing you know what. I laughed my head off. She cracked up too and told me that he did have a big cute nose. Then another friend came over and asked what we were laughing about. I felt bad that she was being left out and quickly considered just telling her since we were also close. C told me that it was really ok and that I shouldn't mind telling. I said I was too red-faced at the time to tell and that C should say it for me. C was really sweet and told me that she couldn't because she had promised me she wouldn't tell anyone. How sweet is that? Then for some reason, right then it clicked and I decided that C was right. If I make a huge deal out of it then its a huge deal. But if I don't then I can tell my friends and perhaps fun will insue. Its such a big part of me that it feels so good to tell. So I told K (the other girl) And she thought it was really cute too :)

C equated our fetish with how she likes guys legs. I told her that I was not sure if the sneezing is on the same level as being purely "attracted" to legs, but who knows.

Therefore, I think I'm just not going to make a big deal out of this and just have people know. Obviously not everyone will think its cute. But at least I won't have to hide a big part of myself. I don't think I'm going to shout it, but I just don't think I'll hide it any more. What do you guys think?

Damn you're being brave. Congratulations! :yes:

But in the end, somehow I think it's not so far fetched to feel like this (about the sneezes), in a way I think it might not be so hard for people to relate as we like to think. I'm not sure, I might be completely wrong ofcourse... but anyway to me your plan sounds good.

Ofcourse, if it's a small school and when many people know, it might be in the end that in few years everybody knows. :drool: But if you're ready to take that change (which I think is really cool), why not!

But I look up to you for this (being very selective about to whom I tell and to whom not myself) and would gladly hear later how it has turned out! :)

i think thats a great way to look at it. it seems to me, the more confident you are about it, and the less of a big deal you let it be, the more comfortable you'll get, and the more fun you can have with it. there's nothing wrong with being selective in who you tell, but its good that you arent trying to keep it all hidden away. (not that there is anything wrong with that, but i think its great to tell people you are close to, when you feel ready)

good luck, and have TONS of wrongy-fun!!!

;) I had a friend in California that I played the guessing game with before she came up with sneezing. Trust, if your going to tell someone that is the best way to go about it, because they are going to either come up with something obnoxious or disgusting and totally out of your charecter, or just shoot way off target in general. I promise she said the exact same thing, "its sooo cute" and when someone says that, you feel better about yourself and the you know what, period. Inconsiderate and unreal friends wouldn't dare get the picture though, so loyalty does have something to do with who you tell. Unless your just going to wear a sign or a shirt that says, I :lol: sneezing on it.

Archived