Sneeze Fetish Forum

Array of Sneeze Drawings, version 2.0

Mario

Hey guys,

Some of you may remember from awhile back how smiles2us posted a topic containing sneeze drawings from a certain offsite artist. Well, I've gotten in contact with him, and it looks like he wants to continue drawing for us. :yes: So far I've received these drawings from him:

girlsn081yp8.jpg

girlsne082vb7.jpg

girlsne083oy2.jpg

Some of you may also remember how this artist was in the process of creating a Remy sneeze comic when smiles2us's topic ended. Here are the pages that were posted there:

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Quite the teaser, huh? :drool: Well, the artist has decided to continue this comic as well, and has this to say about it:

So far I had plans to have Remy and Colette sneeze. So far Remy's sneezes have been teasers more or less, building up,...then nothing. ;) Almost torture to some I'm sure. Okay, I'll get some real soon. Maybe next email. :)

So we can look forward to that. :)

In the meantime, if you have any requests for drawings, post them here and I'll pass them along to the artist. He mostly draws human females, as well as cartoon animals from time to time. However, keep in mind that the artist is not a sneeze fetishist, so while he does enjoy making these drawings for us, they aren't his first priority. You'll have to be patient.

Anyway, watch this space for future drawings. :)

Hmm... I figure he must've forgotten about my requests from before. I just wanna see any non-human (aka animal) cartoon character, famous or generic. Would love to see it with some of my favorite cartoon nose actions, like wiggling, reddening, running, etc. XP I mean, I like the Remy comic and such, but its nice to have some variety to the non-human stuff, right?

how about esurance erin from the commercials sneezing from a feather with a nice big buildup? that would be awsome

Okay, I've sent these requests along, and the artist has just replied. :laugh:

Daphine: I have no problem doing that. Any specific way for Scooby to sneeze? I've done if before.

Pseudosneeze: I'd need some photos. I don't know who that is. Maybe if they can find some photos of that person.... or whoever it is.

Superhero R: Totally would do that.

Ratchet: I'm not sure honestly. Slight maybe. Animal Fox yes, but Nintendo characters? I don't draw males sneezing either... or would not like too. I guess male animal sneezes are fine, since Scobby is one... just not human males.

From Animeeze: If I can learn to draw her, I'd totally do that for you.

I can't promise I'll do all of these though.

Hmmm. I'd love to see Fox or Falco myself. And I don't see why he has a problem drawing them. They aren't human characters. They're anthro animals. There IS a difference. X3

Either way, it's impolite to gripe about what's being offered for free :laugh:

Eh, I was just joking around. :unsure: I wouldn't mind seeing it, but hey, we can't FORCE him to do it.

Uh, out of curiosity... if this artist isn't a fetishist, why does he only draw women sneezing? It just seems like one of those hangups that only a fetishist would have.

Daphine: I don't draw males sneezing either... or would not like too. I guess male animal sneezes are fine, since Scobby is one... just not human males.

I'm just sayin'. Kudos to whoever the artist really is, for offering this to people, it just seems peculiar. I have a hard time seeing that statement made by a non-fetishist.

• 2 weeks later...
Okay, I've sent these requests along, and the artist has just replied. :wacko:

Daphine: I have no problem doing that. Any specific way for Scooby to sneeze? I've done if before.

I'm not real picky when it comes to seeing Scooby sneeze :lol:

If I had a choice I would LOVE to see his nose tickled by some of Daphnes hair >:D

I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I had to take some time off the forum becouse of some personal problems :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived