Sneeze Fetish Forum

The imagination.

katia

I've recently come to realize that I spend about fifty percent of my time alone in my head creating fictional scenarios in which beautiful men are sneezing uncontrollably. I hear the sneezes in my head and actually become quite aroused, particularly if I happen to be sitting someplace like school, where i might be right beside a boy i'm fantasizing about, or i can actually pretend that this is happening right now; if the guy is sitting behind me for instance, i just hear the sneezes in my head and force myself to believe that he is actually sneezing. its very satisfying in a way that is actually the very opposite of satisfaction in that it makes you yearn for stuff that will never happen. but arousing nonetheless.

However, it may be getting a bit out of hand; i found myself doing this in church this morning, visualizing a great friend of my in a frantic allergic attack in the middle of the sermon, and could hardly sit still for for the service, with the excitement this daydream brought me.

How much time do others in the community spend fantasizing and writing stories in their heads about sneezing? Does it interfere with your lives like it does with mine; when a boy sneezed during my bio final exam and i started to creat an elaborate tale inside my head of this sneeze not being the solitary sneeze that it was, and wasted a good ten minutes of the exam time?

doesn't the constant hope that the fantasies will soon come true cause great anguish and unrest when they never do? and really; i want to be a serious writer in the future, but everything i write turns into ridiculous sneezfics. i actually write sneeze fanfiction for my own original characters. its ridiculous.

so, is the fetish taking over other people's brains too, is what i'm trying to ask?

and is this a good or a bad thing?

I can honestly say I used to do this as a teenager, and sometimes several years ago, I'd do it while on my own.... but I haven't done it in a really long time. Just doesn't appeal to me anymore.

well....i've got a handful of beautiful men that run around inside my head all the time, and they indulge in my most secret special sneezy fantasies anytime i let them! :drool: all of the fiction ive posted has come about as a result of those fantasies....from fanfiction to original characters. i know exactly what you mean by it being satisfying, but yet not... most of my muses (those lovely ones in my head) are fictional/fantasy and i have absolutely no chance of ever seeing them sneeze in reality...much less any other personal aspects to the daydreams i have with them. i guess thats where having a really really good imagination comes into play, and some free time to just wander in my head.

i personally see no problem with this, but like with all of our lives, we have to enforce a balance, and not let it consume us. it would be wonderful if i just let myself fantasize all day long at work, but, i have to make myself focus. yes, ill come up with ideas and scenarios, plotting out entire stories sometimes, while in the car or doing something menial....but there is a time to play and a time to work. if you can make yourself separate the two, you will have a better control over what goes on in those times (like exams) when you can drift off, and you will be able to have richer and more rewarding times when you let yourself fantasize. sure there will be times when you just cant put an idea down....but as long as you keep your life in order for the most part, that shouldnt interfere too much.

all in all, i think its a very good thing (and not just cuz i do it too) :laugh::rolleyes: i think too often we negelct our creative minds, and i can rememebr for years, i never wrote anaything, feeling that i wasnt creative enough, and that i just wasnt fulfilling any purpose, but now, its like my lifeline. i cant imagine not doing it. i find myself treasuring those last few hours of the day when i can sit and pore over what my writing partners and i are concocting....or when i can just flesh out one of my own peices.....

Archived