Sneeze Fetish Forum

Urgent Question: Dangerous to induce??

cisforcookie22

Okay, so about four days ago I learned how to induce using a rolled up tissue, and I'll admit, I was pretty psyched. That day, and the day after it, I induced about four times. Maybe I got carried away, because today and yesterday when I tried to induce there was a small amount of blood on the tissue/ q-tip when I removed it. Of course, when I saw the blood, I immediately aborted the whole inducing attempt.

Now I am getting nervous because I am afraid I may have really messed something up on the inside of my nose. Has anyone else had this experience? If so, did it go away/ what did you do about it?

:rolleyes: I am afraid I am going to get an infection or something. How likely is this? I am NOT looking forward to explaining to my doctor what led to the infection!

ok...its probably not that big a deal. ive had this happen to me, generally after one of those days when i induce a lot. some people have more sensitive noses than others, and its most likely something like that. do you have nosebleeds often? or have you had a history of them in the past, perhaps when you were a child? also, is this a lot of blood, or just a really little bit on the tip? the odds of getting an infection from this are rather slim, unless you continue to induce often after seeing the blood. if it is just a little blood, then you'll probably be fine giving it a few days to recover (like no indicing or harsh blowing).

ok..i just re-read about the Q-tip...are you using the stick from one and pulling off most of the fuzzy? if so, that probably just scratched a bit, but same thing, give it some rest time and see if it gets better.

Thanks guys! To answer your questions:

1. I left the fuzzy on the tip of the q-tip

2. No, I have never had a nose bleed

3. It is only a little bit of blood

ok. you should probably be fine, its most likely just an irritation to the inside of your nose. thats a really delicate membrane for most people and can get irritated easily, especially if your nose is somewhat dry. id say give it a day and then try again. while the nose can get irritated easily, it also heals rather quickly, with the constant flushing and moistening. let us know if you get better! :rolleyes:

It's good to do stuff like that in moderation. If you're getting nosebleeds then its a good time to take a break. Also, some people have reported that when they induce too much then it gets harder to get sneezes to come out and they might even sneeze less naturally, at least in the short run. So it might be something to think about. ;) I wouldn't freak out over it or anything; I've had nosebleeds from stuff like that and it healed just fine. Just be careful with inducing and don't go too overboard with it all the time. :unsure: And be careful about sticking anything up your nose becauase you really can hurt yourself that way.

I wouldnt worry about infections unless you used something that was contaminated, but if your using fresh, clean tissues you should be fine. And also, concerning the bleeding, maybe take it easy for a while and let your nose membranes heal a bit b4 u go at it again.

Archived