Sneeze Fetish Forum

As if there weren't enough toads.....

chui

well, this is Ponder. he has a bit of a cold. :unsure: no, i dont know if toads can sneeze for real...but i thought i'd sketch one doing it anyway! :lol: after all, they are the absolute cuteness! (of course, ill have to soon draw him slurping up vodka and eating brandy soaked cherries) and beware! he likes to chase unsuspecting fetishists with feathers, flowers and curiously rolled tissues..... ;) not that i taught him anything :hypoc:

toads.jpg

and i must now flee before i die of laughter at my own stupidity....

OMG CHUI!!!!!!! ;):hypoc::unsure:

This totally saved my day. (except I had my mouth full of porridge and strawberries when looking at this ....... :lol: Note to self: never open a topic with toads while eating.)

I love the expression in the first one. Brilliant. :laugh:

I literally lolled! The nose-blowing part is absolutely perfecct. The expression is so good. I think that this toad should appear in the corner or similar of all artworks!

Now THAT is a first, I think! That is so utterly adorable. I'm impressed by how you kept the mouth "toadlike" (because they do have such wide mouths, don't they?) while still making it look sneezy. Actually, I'm really impressed how you kept the whole thing so realistic looking...now I'm conviced if I were ever to see a toad sneeze, it'd look exactly like that! :unsure:

And I love the eyes on the first drawing! ;)

*squee* im glad you guys liked!!! i just figured, since im all obsessed with toads...that well, it was high time to see one sneeze!

teehee, i had hoped that you two would approve, Shiny and Vetinari!!

thanks so much KK, i did try to make it at least somewhat realistic...but i did have atime thinking about what he would loko like while blowing his little toady-nose....

and Count, i think youre right. he shoudl appear more often, a bit of a signature.....

Archived