Sneeze Fetish Forum

another post about fake sneezing...

cisforcookie22

I feel kind of silly asking this, but I've noticed that there seems to be a general dislike of fake sneezes on this forum. How come? I really want to know b/c, personally, I think they can be really hot if done well and by the right person. However, a bad one by the WRONG person is pure grossness, to be sure lol. Of course, the fake sneeze has to look REAL...

Anyway, that brings me to my next question: is there any way to pull off a fail-proof, convincing fake sneeze? The problem is, I love being blessed, but I never sneeze so there is a lack of "bless yous" in my life. Does anyone have tips or tricks? Many of you have said that you are good at it. Can most people distinguish a fake sneeze from a real one?

I have way too much time on my hands...

I absolutely love... LOVE fake sneezes! (BTW... the politically correct term is ACTED sneezes) :winkkiss: . All those TV and movie sneezes... acted (fake) of course... and I simply adore them.

I am quite proficient at sneeze acting. Complete with spray. :yes: Only the KEENEST eye can spot the difference between my real sneeze and my acted sneeze. Ive even faked out a fellow fetishist. :yes: However.... I cannot give you pointers without actually seeing your acting abilities. :nohappy:

Now.... what did I do with that casting couch? :twisted:

Yay! Looks like I am not alone in my love of fake...Ehem, I mean acted :winkkiss: ...sneezes after all! Complete with spray, huh? That is impressive, I most likely would not be able to master that, even with practice. Thanks for the fake-sneeze support lol!

I LUV fake/acted sneezes. Sometimes my guy friends will fake sneeze to mess with me and if it sounds real enough it can sometimes turn me on even more than like a real sneeze from them. Sometimes their fakes sound better than their real ones. Idk just the idea that someone can like grasp the concept of sneezing well enough to duplicate is a HUGE turn on for me.

i don't fake sneeze ever, and i like never sneeze in public and if i do no one notices because i don't make any sound lol. So sorry i can't give you any fake sneezing tips, except that if you master the pre-sneeze face it looks a lot better. My friend K does it really good

SweetP :winkkiss:

hmm.. i dont like them so much myself.. it lacks a certain intensity to me.. this could be cause i have a sneeze fetish, and have been watching sneezes for a long time. plus im naturally very observant. but i dont dislike them.. i just dont care to see them. i find they dont really do anything for me.. now perhaps they might if i couldnt tell at all, and nobody told me it was acted.

i could though see how people who have mastered it could have a more attractive sneeze than a real one.. but for me, one thing i like about the sneeze is that its so forceful and uncontrollable. its like people are totally at the mercy of the sneeze. the fact that its been choreographed makes it loose a certain beauty.. dont you think?

I like a lot of faked sneezes, especially when it's hard to tell if they're fake. A lot of acted sneezes in movies and other things can seem very real at times, like Audrey Landers's finger-under-nose stifles in Getting Even. It's fake sneezes like that that make me want to become a movie director. ("Alright, just one more take...")

I even enjoy some of those fakes that are obviously not real. Sometimes I find these even more appealing than real sneezes if they sound at least a little bit believable, especially if there's a super-exaggerated buildup at the start.

The only kind of fake sneeze that doesn't appeal to me is the kind that hardly even sounds like a sneeze. For example, there was this one episode of the original Bat Man TV series in which a character sneezed, but the actress pretty much just bent over and monotoned "Achoo."

I LUV fake/acted sneezes. Sometimes my guy friends will fake sneeze to mess with me and if it sounds real enough it can sometimes turn me on even more than like a real sneeze from them. Sometimes their fakes sound better than their real ones. Idk just the idea that someone can like grasp the concept of sneezing well enough to duplicate is a HUGE turn on for me.

i don't fake sneeze ever, and i like never sneeze in public and if i do no one notices because i don't make any sound lol. So sorry i can't give you any fake sneezing tips, except that if you master the pre-sneeze face it looks a lot better. My friend K does it really good

SweetP :laugh:

OMG, you're right, it IS the fact that the person acting out the sneeze can grasp the concept of sneezing that makes it so sexy!! Like, the fake sneezer has to tell himself (i like to assume it's a guy :winkkiss:) "Okay, now I have to squint my eyes and take deep, erratic breaths..." :drool: The hot aspect of the fake sneeze is that the guy is thinking about what a sneeze looks like/ is aware of what a sneeze does to one's body. This is quite a revelation! Thanks, SweetP!

hmm.. i dont like them so much myself.. it lacks a certain intensity to me.. this could be cause i have a sneeze fetish, and have been watching sneezes for a long time. plus im naturally very observant. but i dont dislike them.. i just dont care to see them. i find they dont really do anything for me.. now perhaps they might if i couldnt tell at all, and nobody told me it was acted.

i could though see how people who have mastered it could have a more attractive sneeze than a real one.. but for me, one thing i like about the sneeze is that its so forceful and uncontrollable. its like people are totally at the mercy of the sneeze. the fact that its been choreographed makes it loose a certain beauty.. dont you think?

Hmm...I definitely see where you are coming from, about the sneeze being choreographed. But, I can deal with the choreographed loss of control, because the person faking is aware that he has to act like he can do nothing to stop the sneeze, and that does it for me! :laugh::winkkiss:

well, as long as they're acted out good enough and yet not overdone, i dont see that much reason to dislike them. however i still much prefer real sneezes over fake ones any day

Hmm...I definitely see where you are coming from, about the sneeze being choreographed. But, I can deal with the choreographed loss of control, because the person faking is aware that he has to act like he can do nothing to stop the sneeze, and that does it for me! :laugh::winkkiss:

SORRY I DONT KNOW HOW TO QUOTE LESS! ill learn as soon as i can. anyways, i totally understand where youre coming from too cisforcookie22.. i wouldnt mind at all acting a sneeze for my SO if they had the fetish.

Justmistme this is in response to what you just said, but I don't know how to quote less either so I just put up a new post lol. I don't think I would be able to sneeze for an SO just because, well, what if I mess up? It would be so incredibly awkward; it's not like someone could be like, "Oh wait, that was bad, let me try that again" haha.

Whoa, sry that is kind of unrelated to the original post, but it was my post, so i am interrupting my own thread...not sure if that makes it okay lol :laugh:

ill do the same with the post thingie haha. i find that odd, because i like to think of my SO's as people i am most open to. although, i have not ever told anyone about this fetish. and i am ashamed of the fact that i am such a good liar when asked questions about that secret everyone has to hide.. id usually tell another personal piece of information that they could deem worthy of keeping secret.. and its usually pretty buyable since i had always been a pretty innocent kid. and along those same lines.. i wouldnt dare try it in front of my SO unless i was very confident in my abilities. haha ability.. thats a little funny to me, sorry. anyways! even if it came to that, my point is.. if theres anyone whom i could say, "Oh wait, that was bad, let me try that again" to, i think it would be my SO. :laugh:

Oh yeah, I do that too! Just come up with the next most intense secret...you know, every time i think I am the only one who does something, it turns out I am not alone. I love it! This forum rocks my socks! :laugh:

teehee....yeah...this bunch of people tends to make you realize your not alone pretty quick! :drool:

i love fake "acted" sneezes, especially when they are so good i cant tell the difference. now...the thought of someone being able to act the spray and all....now thats just hot :laugh: i do love it when someone can put the entire motion into it, showing force and movement..... *dreamy sigh*

and Sternuto, i stole your couch. if you want it back, you'll have to come get it. (and bring your acted sneezes with you) :winkkiss:

What has always amused me is the hypocricy of people who can't stand fake sneezes, except when it comes from an actor whom they think is really hot. I suppose it can be explained by the idea that since the old days, when the notion of catching a celebrity in a real sneeze was slim to none, acted sneezes would be the closest thing to it whether they resembled the real thing or not. Even more interesting to me was the actor's interpretation of a sneeze. It seems like they were more creative in the past than they are now but that's just my personal opinion. I also liked to see 'fits' where the sneezes didn't always sound the same and it was obvious some real thought went into the performance.

What has always amused me is the hypocricy of people who can't stand fake sneezes, except when it comes from an actor whom they think is really hot. I suppose it can be explained by the idea that since the old days, when the notion of catching a celebrity in a real sneeze was slim to none, acted sneezes would be the closest thing to it whether they resembled the real thing or not. Even more interesting to me was the actor's interpretation of a sneeze. It seems like they were more creative in the past than they are now but that's just my personal opinion. I also liked to see 'fits' where the sneezes didn't always sound the same and it was obvious some real thought went into the performance.

I have never seen a fake sneezing fit but, let me tell you, I would love to! I mean, you know that celebrity was practicing in front of the mirror, experimenting with different facial expressions and sounds. I have seen some really realistic fake sneezes in movies and on TV. I thought that in some cases the sneeze must have been induced somehow at the exact right time, or the actor must have just sneezed and they decided to keep it in the movie. You know, for all the weird, random, completely-irrelevant-to-actual-life stuff they put in tabloids--like celeb pics & all that jazz-- you never see pics of celebs caught sneezing! Such a shame... :laugh:

teehee....yeah...this bunch of people tends to make you realize your not alone pretty quick! :lol:

i love fake "acted" sneezes, especially when they are so good i cant tell the difference. now...the thought of someone being able to act the spray and all....now thats just hot :lol: i do love it when someone can put the entire motion into it, showing force and movement..... *dreamy sigh*

and Sternuto, i stole your couch. if you want it back, you'll have to come get it. (and bring your acted sneezes with you) :hypoc:

Uhmmm... you realize that is a CASTING COUCH.... right. :twisted:

Very well then. :laugh:

Uhmmm... you realize that is a CASTING COUCH.... right. :lol:

Very well then. :laugh:

:hypoc: of course :twisted:but thats not going to stop me from trying to lure you onto it yourself.

*bats eyelashes innocently*

i've only ever seen one person fake a full-fledged fit....and for the most part it was convincing, although since we were discussing faking at the time, and i knew it wasnt real, there was something missing. i'd like to see one where i didn't necessarily know about it in advance. perhaps i would have enjoyed it more had we not been talking about it. *shrugs*

My husband "acts" for me on a regular -- even daily -- basis. He's incredibly good at it, but that side, faking it allows me to enjoy aspects of the sneezing that I might not normally be able to... shivery breathing, finger to the nose, using a "preparatory" voice right before it happens, acting out an entire fit.

If I'm in the mood for a particular kind of sneeze, he's even accomodating (sometimes I'll quiz him: How would XX sneeze?) and he'll come up with one.

So... yeah. Safe to say I'm cool with it. Where my husband is concerned, anyway. ;>

good lord woman.... and you manage to leave the house? *envy* LOL

I'm kidding.... I'd hate to have THAT much of the fetish in my life - I get to feeling that it's taking over, and then I kind of put it away for a little while.

I don't mind fakes, I think I'm pretty good at them - most people can't tell if I am or not. No one has ever complained thus far.

My husband "acts" for me on a regular -- even daily -- basis. He's incredibly good at it, but that side, faking it allows me to enjoy aspects of the sneezing that I might not normally be able to... shivery breathing, finger to the nose, using a "preparatory" voice right before it happens, acting out an entire fit.

If I'm in the mood for a particular kind of sneeze, he's even accomodating (sometimes I'll quiz him: How would XX sneeze?) and he'll come up with one.

So... yeah. Safe to say I'm cool with it. Where my husband is concerned, anyway. ;>

Liberty Belle, I am insanely, INSANELY jealous. Just wanted to let you know. ;)

Archived