Sneeze Fetish Forum

just blow or keep sniffing?

justmistme

im the type of guy who just keeps sniffling every other second or so instead of just blowing my nose. its not that i particularly dislike blowing my nose, or anything like that.. but i just kind of never do it, unless i absolutely have to. i go entire colds just sniff.. sniff... sniff sniff... sniff.. and never blowing my nose unless the cold is so bad i cant stand or contain it.

and i noticed that when i found out about this site, i started to scrutinize and enjoy my own sneezes alot more. before, i would usually try and quell my sneezes or just try and not sneeze near people.. but when i found out that there are other people who like sneezing the way i do, i began to take more pride in my sneezing. not that i sneeze any differently, or try to sneeze more or anything.. but i just let it out the way id like it if i was watching me.. is that weird?

and about the sniffing.. id like to know what you guys and gals prefer? should i start blowing? cause i think i would make an attempt at blowing my nose more if i knew people with the fetish would prefer that.. just cause. haha. call me weird, but i think it has to do with my longing to find a SO or just anyone for that matter with the fetish.

thanks for your input! :drool:

Be a blower my friend. It's more socially polite than sniffing, you'll feel better, it will sound better and basically we would all respect you for getting a fresh tissue and giving your nose a damn good blow.

I'll second Kleeny's comments! Start blowing that nose, and if you really want to take it to the next level, try using a cotton handkerchief!

Hey great question and even better reason for it!

I say blow, and more than that let us know what sorta noise you make, are you loud or quiet? Snotty or honky? We have to know these things for our records! ;) How's that for an incentive?

I personally always blow now, sometimes not full force as it's too loud and honky in a quiet place or if I'll disturb people. Also, it feels so much better and plus if your nose is running and you just wipe it you ahev to keep doing it.

Blow hard and loud! Also the use of hankies is pretty classy I think.

HH

• 3 weeks later...

I've been just plain sniffling it out bacically my whole life. And I'd wipe when I'm alone. Since I've joined the forum, though, I've grow to enjoy blowing my nose. Perhaps not it public -I still sniff until I can find an appropriate time to slip away- but it does really make you feel better.

I'd say give blowing a try. It couldn't hurt, and you might just like it!

Lmao, I'm not sure about hankies but as far as tissues go, I reccomend puffs. XD

A nose in need, deserves puffs, indeed.

Ahaha, I love all those little commercials. :twisted:

I love it when guys sniffle! It's the hottest thing ever (next to sneezing duh)

When you were describing how you sniffle, that was so cute! I wanted to give you a cyber hug lol

Definitely sniffling.

• 3 weeks later...

I've got to say I sniffle, and preferr hearing people sniffle.

Something about the sound of blowing my nose makes me self-conscious, hence why I don't like so much.

Callmecrazy has a point. :blushing:

I'd say... blow, but very softly. It makes a nicer sound and in the best case scenario the sniffling continues even yummier. :bleh:

oh man.... sniffling guys... :):blink: im definately a fan of sniffling and not blowing... but ill break down and blow my nose for a few people...

Archived