Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do's and Dont's

Eson

I'm not an actual culprit of this post but I have an somewhat intriguing question. I figure it would be newbies and posters (if anyone) who will reply to this post the most, but I'm wondering what members love to see a sneeze but doesn't like to sneeze ? Not only that, who thinks that if someone likes to see the sneeze, and not enjoy the feeling doesn't believe It's the actual fetish. I'm one for the view and the feeling but for some strange reason this just popped in my head this morning and stayed there all day.

I enjoy seeing men sneeze, but I don't have any real opinion of my own sneeze, nor do I enjoy it, or really think about it overmuch. But m husband's? A man's, in general? Yum.

I think it's a little elitist to claim that someone that somone does or doesn''t have the "real fetish." That's like saying you have to enjoy sneezes from both sex to be a "real fetishist."

The fetish is what it is, and it's going to be a little different for everyone.

I think the fetish can probably take a million different forms, so if someone does not enjoy sneezing but does enjoy watching sneezing, it can definitely still be considered a "legit" fetish. However, I personally enjoy both--watching sneezing and sneezing myself. Of course, in both situations, it can vary based on where I am at the time, whether or not I am attracted to the sneezer, etc.

Guest LadyErisana

I have to go with the fact that I love watching people sneeze, but I don't have any particular interest in my own. for example, I dont have any real urge to induce myself etc. but guh, watching hot guys sneeze. that's just sex.

Here's a twist on the fetish for you: I like others' sneezes (both sexes), but I only like to sneeze if it's not due to allergies; otherwise I don't. Different, hmm?

Here's a twist on the fetish for you: I like others' sneezes (both sexes), but I only like to sneeze if it's not due to allergies; otherwise I don't. Different, hmm?

that is different, but we all have our own preferences. i personally think a woman sneezing from allergies is hot ;):D

I think people overthink this stuff way too much.

Hello, my name is Lynne. I like it when people sneeze. It turns me on. End of story LOL Yes, I have preferences, but I don't like analyzing them to death *sigh* (ironically, that turns me OFF)

But then, to others, the analyzing is half the fun. It's different for every single person on this forum ;) Some like to watch, some like pics, some like fics, some like wavs, some only like witnessing close-up, some only like their own. Some like fluids (my own personal squick area), some like dry, some like on them, some are germophobes. Are all *real* fetishists? Of course they are. Having a sneeze fetish isn't being a member of some elite group. It's having a sexual preference for a particular object, activity or concept. If someone else's doesn't match yours, it doesn't make it any less of a fetish, just makes it different :D

My daughter likes smarties on her pudding, my son likes whipped cream, I like mine all by its lonesome. ZOMG, we're all different !!!111!!!! :music:

/end tongue planted firmly in cheek

I love seeing sexy guys sneezing but what really turns me on is my partner sneezes.

I don't like it when I sneeze, I just don't even think about the whole thing (sneeze fetish) and just let out the sneeze.

I think that having a fetish (all kind of fetishes) is so different from person to person that we could stay here a whole week describing the different shading of the fetish.

I like both my sneezes (which is new, I used to hate 'em) and others' sneezes, both in very specific circumstances. For others' sneezes, of course I have to find them attractive. For my sneezes, I guess you could say I have to be in a certain mood. I'm not sure how it works myself; as I said, it's new.

Hmm. I think that if a person doesn't enjoy their own sneezes (which I personally) then they simply have preferences. It might depend on what you enjoy about people sneezing. There are different theories but I don't know which one applies to me (weird I know). Some people like the loss of control. Other people like how it is similar to an orgasm (something to do with your stomach clenching I'm not sure). Maybe if you like sneezing for one reason you'll enjoy certain aspects of it that people who sneezing for another reason wouldn't.

I think people overthink this stuff way too much.

Hello, my name is Lynne. I like it when people sneeze. It turns me on. End of story LOL Yes, I have preferences, but I don't like analyzing them to death *sigh* (ironically, that turns me OFF)

But then, to others, the analyzing is half the fun. It's different for every single person on this forum :D Some like to watch, some like pics, some like fics, some like wavs, some only like witnessing close-up, some only like their own. Some like fluids (my own personal squick area), some like dry, some like on them, some are germophobes. Are all *real* fetishists? Of course they are. Having a sneeze fetish isn't being a member of some elite group. It's having a sexual preference for a particular object, activity or concept. If someone else's doesn't match yours, it doesn't make it any less of a fetish, just makes it different :laugh:

My daughter likes smarties on her pudding, my son likes whipped cream, I like mine all by its lonesome. ZOMG, we're all different !!!111!!!! :laugh:

/end tongue planted firmly in cheek

I'm one of those people who thinks it's fun to analyze. I think it brings a certain breakdown of the fetish to people that hasn't been explored. Especially since almost everything has been explored and discussed twice or more here, I think analyzing is one of the few things we have left. Particulary when it comes down to getting to know about someones fetish, or getting to know that someone in general. It doesn't turn me on or off, it just gives me a diffrent focal point for discussion. :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

i love to sneeze (but never in front of anyone) and i love to see /hear other sneeze...if im w/my partner, i will sneeze in front of them, but thats it, and i like to hear / watch more then i like my own sneezes

Guest silverbirch

I don't exactly enjoy my own sneezes per se, but I like to do them cause it helps me imagine what it would feel like for other people. So I may get turned on after I sneeze because it has randomly reminded me of the fetish. Also I sometimes induce whilst reading stories, it helps the sneezes in the stories feel more real to me somehow.

Does anyone else have this?

Silver x

Guest rezeensy

I like others sneezes, and I am growing to like my own more and more. I'm not a very sneezy person even w a cold so guess it dosn't matter. In real life I like sneezes of males that I know but not females I know. As for strangers male or female both good. When I was a child I use to like to clean the tub with comet cleanser puffing a lot of it around because it would make me sneeze. I never thought about that as inducing until I started reading this site. I guess that means I have always liked my own sneeze but like I have read about many fetishist I have never liked to sneeze in public I am getting better however. When I fantasize I imagine someone elses sneeze induces me to sneeze. So far as male/female sneezes in fantasies, to be honest I take one of each!!!!!!

I do enjoy seeing other sneeze and it dosn't matter what sex they are. What do's matter to me is the situation :rolleyes: I LOVE it when someone sneezes at an inopertune time like in a quite movie theator :drool:

As for my own sneezes, those I could do without :drool:

Same here, I HATE my sneezes.

I love it when they are talking and then they sneeze, especially when it's so unexpected. Also when there's a lovely buildup, so hard not to stare!

Archived