Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing in public

Coffee Mug

I was wondering if I'm the only one who loves when someone sneezes and there's lot of people around hearing/seeing it.

An example: something that really gets me on is when my partner sneezes at the cinema, it's dark and there's LOTS of people who can potentially hear the sneeze.

The idea of someone that sees him (or a person that I like) sneeze and bless him just drives me wild. I love it!

Any of you share my same love? :winkkiss:

The one thing I really love is seeing guys bless other guys in public. It just seems so thoughtful, I can't help but go a little mushy inside...

Other than that, I can't say I get much out of watching others sneeze in public; depending on the situation, I often feel a bit embarrassed for them! However, that whole sneezing-in-the-movie-theater thing does sound pretty good. It would definitely turn me on if I were out on a date with a guy at the movies and he sneezed in the theater--definitely! Never thought of that before, but I feel a new fantasy brewing.... B(

I like it when it's a scenario that forces the person to acknowledge/apologize for their sneezing. When a girl sneezes loudly in class, say, and has to excuse herself ... :drool:

In terms of male sneezing, I sometimes like to see guys sneeze in front of, and be blessed by females in nurturing positions or positions of authority; teachers, girlfriends, doctors, that kind of thing. I myself LOVE sneezing in these situations,

Well, it depends.

If its someone I really like, I'd rather it be in private, so I can totally GLOMP them without the public being aware. I HATE enclosing my feelings. But, really, any sneeze will do. :drool:

The one thing I really love is seeing guys bless other guys in public. It just seems so thoughtful, I can't help but go a little mushy inside...

Me too. I like that allot.

being the bodybuilding type, i feel somewhat weak and helpless and try to avoid sneezing in public, however when i catch a cold its very hard to prevent the sneezes from coming out

Archived