Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ginny Weasley and her Crush(es)

Guest Ruby

OKay: Alright, my first post in a while but I had this and thought what they heck. I can't sleep and have nothing better to do so...viola!

Warnings: English is my second language but I did pass ESL with flying colours so it should be fine (if not sorry). Also some PG 13 F/F although it's sort of one-sided? I don't know. I guess that is for the imagination.

About the Title. It sucks. I know. I'm sorry.

The Story

Ginny Weasley sighed as she looked in the mirror. She looked terribly bookish in her school uniform. It had never bothered her but this summer her body had finally decided to grow boobs and hips. After all the effort she had to hide it under school robes! She bit her lip as she looked at the hem of her black plaited skirt. Hesitantly she pulled the waist of it up and smiled in satisfaction as the hem now reached at least three inches above her knees. She looked back at her reflection and smiled. Much better. She walked over to the bathroom to brush her teeth and paused when she saw Hermione.

The truly bookish girl was brushing her hair and attempting to go over notes at the same time. Ginny rolled her eyes and walked over to where she was sitting. Hermione briefly smiled up at her and Ginny felt heat rush across her cheekbones. Ignoring it Ginny took the brush from Hermione’s graceful hands and began brushing the other girl’s hair.

“For someone so smart you can be awfully silly sometimes.” She said with a grin, smoothing out Hermione’s hair. Ginny leaned forward a bit so that she could lean her stomach against Hermione’s bent back.

“I have a test in Potions today and Snape is always to ruthless.” Hermione said absently. With a nervous flutter in her stomach Ginny leaned forward further, as if to peer at Hermione’s notes. Her whole front was pressed against Hermione’s warm arching back.

“Your notes seem pretty thorough.” She said into Hermione’s ear as if it were completly natural to press up against her friend and whisper in her ear. “I’m sure you’ll be fine.”

“Oh that’s what you think.” Hermione snorted and oddly enough leaned back into Ginny, her bushy haired head in-between Ginny’s breasts. Hermione groaned softly and closed her eyes. Ginny stiffened in shock, her eyes shining with hope.

“I’m so tired.” She moaned piteously. Ginny quickly deflated. Hermione had no idea how suggestive she was being. Ginny sighed and moved to stroke Hermione’s hair. The older girl’s pert nose was pink she noticed and starting to twitch.

Atchoo!” Hermione sneezed, snapping forward. It happened so quickly she wasn’t even able to cover her mouth.

“Bless you Mione! Are you feeling alright?” Ginny asked gently pressing a tissue under Hermione’s nose. Hermione blew her nose wetly before leaning back into Ginny’s chest with a sigh.

“I told. I’m just tired.” She said as Ginny threw the tissue into the wastepaper basket.

“Couldn’t sleep?” she proded. Hermione shook her head and Ginny blushed.

“I’ve...I’ve just been really stressed out lately.” She said softly and sniffled wetly.

“About Harry?” Ginny asked. It would be perfectly understandable what Harry being so quiet and pale these says.

“Among other things.” Hermione said and shrugged before sitting up.

“Come on. Let’s go down to breakfast.” She said. Ginny looked at her concernedly.

“You look pale sweetie.” She said without thinking. Hermione just shook her head.

“I’m fine. Now come on before we’re late!” she said and grabbed Ginny’s hand. Hermione looked down suddenly and blushed.

“Ginny your skirt!” she exclaimed. Ginny just shrugged but Hermione started pulling it down, her soft hands brushing against Ginny’s thigh.

“It’s fine.” She said pulling it back, exposing even more of her long shapely legs than before. Hermione looked at her for a second then just shook her head with an exasperated smile.

“Ron’s going to murder you.” She said still shaking her head. Suddenly her expression changed and she slowly brought a clasped hand in front of her mouth.

“Mione? You okay? What are you-?” Ginny began but before she could finish Hermione started sneezing.

Atchoo!Achoo! Hatchew! Ha-ha-ktch! Cschoo!” Hermione’s body kept snapping forward with such force Ginny was worried she would topple. So blushingly Ginny put an arm around Hermione’s waist and pulled her so that she was leaning into Ginny’s side. The poor girl kept sneezing though, wet powerful sneezes that seemed oddly strong to be coming from her delicate frame.

Ktchoo! Achoo! Oh by gosh. HACHOO! I’b so sorry Giddy.” Hermione moaned, now fully leaning into her roommate’s half embrace.

“It’s fine sweetie. You want to go to Pomfrey?” Ginny asked gently pulling Hermione to rest her head on her shoulder. Ginny felt Hermione sigh into her neck and shivered.

“Alride. Just afder bregfesd.” She sighed. Ginny nodded and brushed some loose strands of hair from Hermione’s now flushed face. She helped her to the Great Hall and together they plopped down next to Harry who was already sitting down and pushing at his food. Ginny sat in-between Hermione and Harry and let the girl lean against her.

“Morning Harry.” Ginny said smiling at the boy. He’d been so quiet lately that everyone was making an effort to be cheery with him. Harry turned towards her and she held back a grimace. Harry was horribly flushed but under the blush on his cheeks he was deathly pale.

"Morning." he said quietly with a tired smile.

“You alright?” she asked a bit nervously.

“I’m fi-fine. Excuse me.” Harry said before twisting his body away from her.

Choo! Ishh! Cshh! Ha-hachew!” Ginny’s eyes widened as she watched Harry sneeze softly into a cupped hand, his head bobbing.

‘How odd. You usually associate delicateness with girls and roughness with boys but Hermione sneezes so loudly and Harry so softly.’ Ginny noted. When Harry’s fit was finally over his straight nose (which all the Gryffindor girls agreed looked very noble and handsome) was tinged pink.

“Bless you Harry. Are you ill?” Hermione asked from beside Ginny. She had blown her nose and was feeling better but poor Harry sounded awful.

“I’m fine just a bit of a cold. Ishoo!” Harry said before sneezing into his shoulder.

“You don’t sound fine Harry. And you look awfully flushed.” Ginny said and leaned forward to put her hand on Harry’s smooth forehead.

“Harry you’re burning up!” Ginny exclaimed. “Hermione do mind taking that trip to the Hospital Wing a bit early? I think Harry might be seriously ill.”

“No, not at all. Let’s go.” Hermione said standing.

“I’m fi-fi-itchoo! Hitchoo! Fine. I’m fine. You two just go on ahead.” Harry said pleadingly but Ginny and Hermione were already dragging him out of the Great Hall. Ginny looped her arms around her two sneezy crushes and sighed.

ishh! Sorry Ginny.” Harry said dazedly. “This probably is pain for you.”

“Ye-hatchoo! Yeah. Sorry Ginny.” Ginny rolled her eyes.

“Honestly. What would you two do without me?”

And they all lived happily (sneezily) ever after. Ze End.

Very excellent story! Ginny is always a joy, and her enjoyment of sneezes from our other heroes of both sexes is fabulous. Particularly lovely sneezing from Hermione.....

I shouldn't worry about the language; ESL has clearly worked!

And welcome to the forum!

Archived