Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello, I'm new

Quell

*waves* Hi!

I recently found this place and lurked for a while and I finally decided to join. I'm not really familiar with forum communities (all I ever do is lurk) but I hope that I'll learn things quickly :unsure: I never even knew that a place like this existed... now I'm happy because I know that I'm not the only one with a sneeze fetish!

Eek, I should be introducing myself. My name's Amanda, and I'm 13 years old. (eep! I'm so young! Not too young, I hope.)

I think I need to cut things short, I'm starting to get nervous *looks over shoulder* I don't need my parents finding out...

Aren't you cute. Hi Amanda. Welcome. I can only imagine how I would have felt if I had realized this fetish when I was your age rather than in my 30ties. I think you'll really like here. Welcome again. :D

Hey, hi Amanda, and nice one for taking the initiative to join the forum. I think I was...*looks at join date*...about sixteen when I joined, and it would have been an amazing discovery for me if I'd been just thirteen. It's a lovely, fun community here so you'll have a great time.

:cheers: hiya!! welcome!!! :censored:

have some cheesecake! (dont worry....its something nice for all the newbies...and i checked it personally for any signs of toads, cherries or John E.....its just plain, nice and yummy cheesecake!!!) :drool:

and of course you're not too young!!! (mentally, im only about 6) :surrender: i'm sure you'll get the hang of things soon. they have lots of things listed in the constitution, and if you have any other questions, you can always contact one of the moderators. everyone is really nice here, aside from a stray toad or two. :angelsad:

i hope you find it as fun here as i do!!

*chases after toad*

Thank you! :drool: Thank you all!

Yeah, I'd always liked sneezing but I never really realized it was a fetish until I saw the 'darker' side of my very odd friends... lol. (Scary thing is, they're younger than I am. O_O)

Friends... they corrupt the innocent. :surrender:

Yay! I like cheesecake!

*rides runs off into the sunset forums*

YAY!!!!

MORE PEOPLE MY AGE!!!

Welcome to teh forum ^^

Hope we can chat some time <3 But i warn you, im a TUBA DORK. :D but...i dont bite. Do you have aim?

and, btw: LOVE YOUR OBS! :D

~Merodii (the QUEEN of dorkiness)

Hi Amanda and welcome! :flowers: Glad your friends "corrupted" you, I must say I would have gone to bits with joy if I had known about a place like this when 13.... although I wonder did www exist by then?? :lol: I hope you have fun, there's a lot of very nice people around here, even those who chase after toads won't harm them if they happen to catch them - they would just gently place them on a cheesecake. :D

Some peple around here are also obvioulsy insane, but we are also nice. :D

www Shiny? We didn't even have a computer when I was 13. I remember being taken to the Nuclear Power Station at Dounreay and seeing the computers that took up an entire room. Although that was when I was 17 and by then I think they had become obsolete.

Of course it was difficult to plug in the TV when we lived in caves....

Ahem.

Sorry, I think what I was trying to say was, welcome to the lovely forum.

How true. How lucky to be able to get hold of all this when you're thirteen. If only I had been able to do so instead of just writing embarrassing sneezefics and learning not to mention sneezes to other boys. Plus being driven mad by hay fever season on the cricket outfield, with all that lovely long grass.

Yes, nothing sneezy on the wireless.

Welcome constantly. And place those toads in their holes; with lots of gravy and mash. Yumness.

Shiny_bug?! I love your art!!

Eh heh heh... it might actually not be good that my friends tell me these things... I know too much!! (Not that it's not entertaining.)

Anyway, I've noticed that I'm very hesitant to post anywhere. I have lots of great ideas for stories, but I'm too afraid to post them. Is this a normal 'first forum' thing that'll go away the more I post?

I think everyone is nervous at first.

Take your time, you've got years ahead of you. You'll feel ready in time and if you start with small things, it's amazing how much other people's positivity helps.

And Shiny bug rocks! You obviously have taste. :D

Haha, thanks! :) At least I am still nervous every time I post art/fic, although it does get easier with time, especially as people around here seem to be so encouraging. And just like Vetinari said, take your time, there's no rush, and I'm sure you someday feel comfortable enough to post whatever you like. :yes:

Vetinari, you don't only rock, you FUNK.

Vetinari, you don't only rock, you FUNK.

Well obviously because I AM the FUNKY Gibbon.

But I expect you are too young to know about that. And kittentissues probably wasn't even born. So.....I'll shut up now.

Oh and kittentissues, if you're still reading it, the observation you posted was great. So take heart (or if you're my age and from the UK you could Take Hart) and carry on.

Lol, guys, I don't really read this thread anymore XD

But thank you for making me feel welcome all the same... :drool:

Char and Merodii: Omg yay. People who are my age or roughly that. Like, yayness! 8D Maybe once I get PM privileges, we can do some roleplaying!

~ mod note: fixed tags ~ Lynne

Good day.

Welcome to the forum house of insanity and sneezing obsession fetishism.

You'll find the feathers and cotton buds in the bottom cupboard, and the pots of pepper and dust are in the cabinet above it.

Seriously though, welcome. I was 14 when I joined here, so I know what it's like to be young here. This place can offer support if you're afraid of the sneezing, and answers to questions that you may be too embarrassed to ask elsewhere. *slaps himself for sounding like an old fart* Have a nice time here.

Now, to keep my reputation;

In closing, I'M VOTING MONKEYS!!!!!

Archived