Sneeze Fetish Forum

how many times do you think most people sneeze in your area?

colorado198219

I was wondering how many times most people sneeze in your area?

It seems like in the area I live despite pollen being very high. Lots of vacant lots and parks that have grasses, weeds and trees growing and about 35" of precipatation last year I rarely hear a good sneezing fit.

It seems like an overwhelming majority of the guys and ladies in the town where I am sneeze once. Ocassionally, I will hear a triple and extremely rarely more then that. But an overwhelming majority of people sneeze once, I would say 80-90%!

I do hear alot of sneezes but since they are usually just singles, I usually dont post regarding single sneezers. As far as I am concerned I would love to see more big sneezers.

Also it seems it seems like around here (Omaha, NE area) alot of people will struggle to get their sneezes out and have long periods of pre-sneeze looks and sometimes sounds before they will sneeze. In fact last summer I saw a guy who just stood outside with a pre-sneeze look going in and out of it for around 15 minutes before he could sneeze. He just couldnt get his sneeze out no matter what he did looking up at the sky and itching his nose it just wasnt happening.

When I was in NW Minnesota it seems like up there the people tend to sneeze doubles. rarely more and rarely less. The good thing about Minnesotans is the guys tend to have nice, loud robust sneezes.

Back in Denver, I remember alot of tourists sneezing fits I wonder if it has to do with the altitude. It seems like fits of sneezes in Denver tend to more related to tourists adaption to altitude. Thats one of the reaons why when I back in Denver I hang out in the tousity areas alot :D

Anyway I have heard Texas, Florida and much of the south tend to have a lot of multiple sneezers and people who sneeze fits?

Also I have always been curious how many times people in England usually sneeze? are they usually single sneezers or do they tend to be big on sneezing nice, long fits!

Well, here in Paris, the majority of sneezers seem to be strict singles sneezers. Quite a few doubles, but the single seems to be the norm... alas !

This is a really interesting question. I live in Southeast Michigan, and around here you see people sneeze all the time, usually in singles or doubles, but fits aren't all that rare either. I guess it makes sense, since we have all the ingredients you need for a sneezy populace; polluted air, high mold and pollen counts in the warmer months, and lots of circulating cold viruses in the colder months.

Your comments about the effect of the high altitude in Denver really make me want to visit. As someone who's always lived in the lower altitudes, I'd love to be part of a sneezy tourist group, especially since I enjoy sneezing myself as much as I enjoy seeing others sneeze. Where do I sign up?

Archived