Sneeze Fetish Forum

Resident Evil

chui

sooo.....im a total fan of sci-fi as well as anime...and ive been toying around with writing a bit of fiiction with Alice and Olivera from Resident Evil. it would be set sometime after RE:Apocalypse but before RE:Extinction, and with the flesh eating bad guys and all, would have to be 18+ rated for a bit of violence, and most likely a bit of sex.

and...my question, would anyone be interested in reading it?

Definately interesting. :laugh: I don't know these characters though, but I'm sure it doesn't matter. Flesh-eating, violence, sex and sneezing? Yum! And ofcourse all those guns, yes?

Haha, I've been dreaming that soneone would write Leon someday :drool: :drool: :D If I gey my ass to drawing at some point I might try to give it a shot. LOL some nerds!

Guest Serenity

I like sci-fi, I'd certainly read it. Unfortunately Resident Evil isn't a show I'm very familiar with, but maybe your story might make me a fan, who knows? ^_^

Silent hill would be cool.

"The town is being invaded by the otherworld. By a world of someones sneeze fetish fantasies come to life. Little by little the invasion is spreading."

^ (slightly altered line from the original silent hill game)

I'd read it, because extinction sucked eggs in my opinon. I love Resident Evil as well, but it didn't go out with the bang I expected it to make an exit with. Reminded me of the matrix revoloutions, just not making the right exit. I would love to read your story yes.

Archived