Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stupid Endurance Test - (2 Parts)

Quell

Title: Stupid Endurance Test (For now. If anyone has a better title for this fic, please tell me. I suck at titles.)

Author: Me

Fandom: Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer

Disclaimer: I'm not making any money here. Not even gold pieces. And the characters are not mine. Except maybe, technically Selenia.

Notes: This is going to be posted in shortish parts because 1: I am extremely nervous about my parents walking in on me writing this and 2: This is actually still a work in progress. Also, this is, like, my second sneezefic. Ever. (The first one... *twitch*) And I'm not that great at writing. Only spelling. (And I know I shouldn't start my sentences with 'and.') It's taken me a lot of guts to post this. So, um, be nice?

Anyway, here's part one of the story:

Why did I agree to this?!

The water was only up to her ankles, but even her hair felt like it was going to freeze. Her feet were absolutely numb (and feeling oddly warm) but the rest of her body was shivering madly, so much that she felt like she was going to explode.

I... I can't take this anymore!

Selenia lifted one goosebump-covered leg out of the tub and almost immediately fell over. Lying on the hard wooden floor, still not being able to feel her feet, she heard Yulia speaking.

"You've given up already? Our warriors can do better than that... well, your equipment's in the chest over by the wall."

The cleric didn't bother to get up until she stopped shivering and could feel her feet again, and when she did, she felt a sharp tickle in the back of her nose.

"Hih-kssssch!" Instinctively sneezing into her cupped hands, she blinked, then slowly raised her head, not moving her hands.

"...Gann? Safiya? Could either one of you please open the chest with my stuff in it and bring me my handkerchief?"

That one sneeze was just the beginning.

(End of part one)

...this is so short. Wow, I can write so much better than this. ^_^ Ehhh, anyway, my heart is going BOOM BOOM BOOM but whether it's because I've just taken such a big risk by posting this or because of the excitement of posting my very first sneezefic I cannot say.

I don't have a mirror with me, but I'm sure that my face looks something like :laugh: right now.

If this doesn't get read, I will be very very sad. And I'm sure nobody wants to see a :cry:ing kitten.

Well no matter how short, there's already a lovely sneeze and a promise of some handkerchief action. I don't know this fandom but I'm sure it doesn't matter. And a promising title. ^_^

:laugh: cheers for your courage, this is going just swell. :lmfao:

Well, it might matter later on, but I suppose that that doesn't matter since I don't really know what happens later on.

Because of the nature of this game, there might be some sneezing while hiding. But I don't know.

Hee, thank you Shiny :eek: I adore your fic as well as mine! (Okay, I don't really adore mine.)

I'm reading it, but because I don't know the characters it's based on, I'm at something of a disadvantage.

However, please continue. You said the magic word; handkerchief. :omg::eek:

The magic word?! :eek: I'm amused. Actually, I didn't say it, she did. (a smart-aleck is I)

Hm, perhaps it was a bad move to go ahead with this wonderful idea. Nobody knows the characters!!

Eh. Anyway. I've got the basic idea for part 2 set out, I just need to put it through my brain a bit more before I can post it.

Speaking of part 2, do I have the option to edit my topic title and I just can't find it, or do I now have an excuse to say "Holy angel hair pasta, I'm a marinara-drenched moron!"

*is tapped on shoulder* Eh? Selenia? Hey, wait, what are you doing with that frying pa--

(Believe it or not, this happens a lot. In my imagination.)

This is a lovely start. And sentences SHOULD start with "and". It must be the case because I do it all the time. And no-one tells me off now because I'm not at school any longer!

Please carry on. I don't know the fandom....but when I pick up a new book I often don't know the characters so I can't see that it matters. I suspect you can't edit until 100 posts but I'm not sure. The staff might be able to help if you need something changing in the title.

:eek:

And this is an excellent start. The finely spelt sneeze and the hankie are joy enough, but the fact that there is some sort of torturous ordeal going on, plus the hands and having to get someone else to get the hankie, is so promising for what comes next.

Keep it up!

yah, full agreement. all good. keep it rollin', kiddo. there is absolutely NO reason for you to feel insecure about this lovely beginning (tho I understand the worries over lack of privacy on your end. sucks. be sneaky!) :chickawow:

(Hi. Part two is going to be delayed for now. My mom is almost ready to quit Lego Star Wars for tonight and she'll be back on the computer. I'll write a little teaser if I have enough time. This part of my post below was what was left after I heard a noise, freaked and closed my browser window... yay for copy and paste.)

Fwee! So many comments from people! Positive ones, too!

Vetinari: And thank you! Hmmm... did I just hear the anguished wail of a mad, undead Language Arts teacher? Spooooky... :)

Dah, seriously? Well, now I can say... "Holy angel hair pasta, I'm a marinara-drenched moron!"

count de tisza: Thank you very muchly :chickawow: Keep it up? But this keyboard is loud... keep it down, keyboard, or you'll get the both of us caught! :blushing:

wannablessedbe: Eh?! I'm not a kiddo! I am a kidlet! *pout* :devil2: No reason to be insecure, you say? *chants* I am my own worst critic, I am my own worst critic, I am my own worst critic...

And all the other people *omg language arts teacher is gonna get me!* Thanks to all of you :drunk:

Now here comes part two. I apologize for the jump in time. Like, ZOOM ZOOM. But it just sounds better in my head. And my dad's asleep and my mom's watching... whatever on TV so if this part of the story is cut short with something like "omg mom is coming up stairs finish later" you know what happened.

The sun was high in the sky when she finally arose from her sleep. She didn't really like sleeping on an empty stage, but it was preferable to a rocky cliff.

After a brief talk with her hair about why it shouldn't be allowed to tangle and snarl in the middle of the night, featuring the comb, she found that her nose was running. Seizing handkerchief in hand, she sniffled and wiped her nose...

End of teaser.

agh, these lil teasers are very teasey!!!! you get the gold award for shortest drabble fo shiz. good job, kidlet :chickawow:

and yes, I SO understand why it's hard for you to not be so self-critical...when I was your age (I can't believe I just said that but what the hell, it's true, I'm not 13 anymore!) I wouldn't even CONSIDER showing ANYONE any of my writing...let ALONE naughty sneezy writing, which btw I never would've had the guts to do at that age, anyhow. (it wasn't an issue then, as teenagers didn't have much in the way of internet access 15 years ago, but if it was then I definitely WOULDN'T have had the guts).

in summary: you are cool. you are bold. keep on rockin' in the free world... :drunk:

:drool: I... I just closed the tab... now I have to rewrite everything! :unsure: Apologies if anything written here seems to have a general Aura of Frustration...

So, does anyone know if I can have two stories going at the same time? Because a plot bunny came to me this morning.

Anyway, as promised, here is part two with some of the teaser rewritten.

The sun was high in the sky when Selenia finally arose from her sleep. She didn't really like sleeping on an empty stage, but it was preferable to a rocky cliff.

After a brief talk with her hair about why it shouldn't be allowed to tangle and snarl in the middle of the night, featuring the comb, she seized her handkerchief and blew her stuffy nose. Deciding to blame it on the dust in the theater, she went to discuss what to do next with Safiya and Gann.

"Sheva--" she cleared her throat, finding that her voice sounded odd, "Sheva said that we had to go to the spot on our map at night, and the portal would be there. I think we should head there next."

Safiya nodded. "That seems like a wise decision." Then, she frowned. "Are you all right?"

Selenia grinned, shaking her head. "I'm fine, I just... I just... eh... eck-shoo!" Again reaching for the white handkerchief, she wiped her nose and sniffed.

"Well, if this is what you'd consider fine, I'd hate to see what you think of as terrible," Gann said, the slightest hint of a smirk on his features.

"I'm fine," Selenia repeated. "Anyway, we should wait till nightfall and then go explore the Plane of Shadow."

(end of part 2)

Well, that was short too. Hm. Anyway, my next story will be about pirates! :doh: Gavin...

Um, anyway, you can expect my next fic either when this one is finished, or very soon, depending on whether or not I can have more than one story at a time.

"Well, if this is what you'd consider fine, I'd hate to see what you think of as terrible," Gann said, the slightest hint of a smirk on his features.

*takes up Chekhov's gun and shoots in the air* :unsure: What a teaser. I'm sure things like that are not mentioned randomly... :doh:

Lovely sneezing and hankiework. And there's nothing wrong with being short. :notworthy:

And you can have as many fics going on as you like, there's no rule about that. :drool:

Chekhov's gun? Isn't that a literary device? Ehhh... foreshadowing? i.e. don't mention something if you won't use it later?

If that's what you meant, then I don't think so... that's just Gann being sarcastic like he is all the time. Or maybe I'm completely misunderstanding everything :doh:

Yeah, I of all people should know that there's nothing wrong with being short. I'm 4' 6" lol.

Part three is being planned. And part 1 of my pirate story is up.

Archived