Sneeze Fetish Forum

Please help an EXCELLENT immune system catch a cold!

YiffySneeze

Many have asked how to catch a cold, but possibly none as immune to colds as I am. I really, really am so sick (no pun intended) of not getting sneezy colds. Everyone around me has one...I don't. How can I catch a cold, despite my absolutely amazing, practically cold resistant immune system? How do I go to the extreme, while still being very descrete?

-Yiffy

:blink: Honestly, I hate to disappoint you, but it can't be done. Short of getting hold of some rhinovirus cultures from a lab and swabbing your nose out with them, you can't reliably give yourself a cold. I mean, there are things you can do to lower your resistance generally, but a)it's dangerous and bad for you, and b)you're just as likely to catch a gastrointestinal bug or strep or something as a cold, even if there is a cold going around you can't guarantee that's what you'll catch!

It's a bugger, but there it is. The best you can do is hang out around sick people and breathe. :laugh:

One possible tip-colds spread mainly by viruses getting onto your hands and you then putting your fingers in your nose and mouth, so pick your nose a lot! :blushing:

Well you have gotten sick before. When was the last time you got sick? How did you get sick? I guess just hang out around sick people breathe and touch whatever they touch. Then touch your nose and eyes.

yeah just be around them, and dont wash your hands before you eat. otherwise.. eat poorly, dont get much sleep, and anything like that will help to lower the ability of your immune system. and keep in mind that the common cold is a virus, so it has a 3-7 day incubation period before you will exhibit symptoms. so you may be sick, but do not know it yet. and the hard part is, thats when you are most contagious. since the "cold" as we know it is the symptoms we feel. which is our bodies way of fighting the virus. so being next to people who will be getting sick instead of people who are already exhibiting symptoms might be a better choice. just.... how do you know? maybe you'll get lucky. :chickawow:

edit:

lovely signature. would you like a kitten for christmas? HAHA jk.

I put my feet in extremely cold water for 23 minutes! I hope this helps me get my cold!

-Yiffy

Feet in cold water may work. Having wet hair (or wet body too I suppose) out in the cold air usually lowers my immune system pretty fast. Also, with the feet, dipping your socks in cold water and then wearing them for a long time. I imagine some of this could be dangerous though, so try to be careful too, and good luck!

Today my throat feels like I have a hairball since about noon...not sure if it's a cold, or just randomness, we will see. Anyway, I'm going to try something along the lines of chilling my feet again this afternoon, whether it's helping it along (if it is a cold) or just lowering my immune system.

-Yiffy

Today my throat feels like I have a hairball since about noon

How many times have I told you to stop licking the cat!

:yes:

So now I'm having bad post-nasal drip and coughing. Not sure if it has to do with allergies or the pepper yesterday...probably isn't a cold, but I sure hope I am getting one!

-Yiffy

Well, I think I did successfully catch SOMETHING. But not a cold to my knowledge, exactly. Definitely not sneezy. 101.2 temp at highest so far, phlegm, and slight cough.

-Yiffy

Okay, that was a false alarm...or a very small virus that I fought off quickly. However, yesterday I was very dizzy, and today I am a tad dizzy (mostly fine though) and have a sore throat.

I'll keep you guys posted, and we'll see what happens.

-Yiffy

Feel worse! Get sick soon!

that sounds so horrible... :bleh: even though thats pretty much what she wants

Archived