Sneeze Fetish Forum

New here

Guest Smokey_86

Guest Smokey_86

Hi Guys i'm James i'm kind of new here been lurking awhile now have finally got the courage to post and talk to people who have the same interest that i wouldn't be able to talk to people i know about :blink:

Yay! James it's good to meet you. :blushing:

*sits on a toadstool and waits to see who else will be along shortly........*

:blink:

welcome james..

*sneakes behind vetinari and scares from behind*

im sure youll find it quite welcoming here. eat that cheesecake before someone adds something to the order! :chickawow:

"Waaaaah"

Oh it's just justmistme!

I would love to add smokey bacon to the cheesecake. But it was brought in by a mighty moderator.

*bows down to Lynne in threadjack respectfulness whispering under my breath about stinky cows......*

Have some green tea James.

*raises a teacup* Cheers for newness! :cheers:

Welcome.

There is nothing wrong with the cheesecake. :yes: I mean, how could a snee cheesecake be wrong? :laugh:

Cheers for that too! :cheers:

KANPAI!

did i scare you vetinari? :cheers:

you can call me B.. so you dont have to type out my whole name haha. thats my first initial!

and LOL shiny.. we should start offering sneezecake. HAHA.. maybe thats nasty... LOL.

we'll stick to the cheesecake, toads, and green tea!

speaking of toads.. wheres chui?? i see vetinari, shiny, and me! she's gotta be around here somewhere! be expecting a hello from her too smokey! :yes:

Guest Smokey_86
KANPAI!

did i scare you vetinari? :cheers:

you can call me B.. so you dont have to type out my whole name haha. thats my first initial!

and LOL shiny.. we should start offering sneezecake. HAHA.. maybe thats nasty... LOL.

we'll stick to the cheesecake, toads, and green tea!

speaking of toads.. wheres chui?? i see vetinari, shiny, and me! she's gotta be around here somewhere! be expecting a hello from her too smokey! :yes:

Mmm cheesecake yummy :laugh:, aww but thanks guys for being so welcoming think i'm realy gonna like it here :cheers:

Mmm cheesecake yummy :laugh:, aww but thanks guys for being so welcoming think i'm realy gonna like it here :cheers:

Haha, that's nice to hear! :cheers: You never know are you actually making people feel more welcome or scaring them :lol: But it's a great place, at least I love it here. :yes:

Jutsmsitme, did you say KANPAI??? :omg:

The last time I heard that said to me it ended up in sheer chaos. I think I have to flee.

grinundwech7gx.gif

hiya smokey!

welcome to the madness party....i look forward to seeing you around! i hope you enjoy all the cheesecake (you might wanna check for toads)

i think you'll find everyone here is pretty darn nice, and you can always ask if you have any questions.

It's not weight piling on, don't worry. We all just jumped on top of you.

grinundwech7gx.gif

It's just the weight of the toads.. Mmmm, smokey toads...!

You will be an asset to the forum, Smokey; welcome! And keep smoking the fish!

"Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast"

Archived