Sneeze Fetish Forum

did my first wav.. kind of wanted to try it out.

justmistme

first wav.. one sneeze.. i was rifling through the spice rack when i found the right stuff.. couldnt make it to the computer in time for the first sneeze, but one more quick sniff got me a second. seems it can only make me sneeze once, and it make me really stuffy. :laugh:

i dont think its something i could use repeatedly.. pepper or other conventional things wont work, i tried the tissue etc.. nothing. :hug:

dont know what to do, its always kind of been like this for me. i only sneeze alot when im sick! :yes:

please! your suggestions! :idea:

Tissues aren't the best way...for me, I use Q-tips.

Even though, they are not thin enough to produce that REALLY tickly sensation that works the best. But it still will make you sneeze. For real ticklers, use plastic clothing tags and/or individual Easter palms.

The trick is finding the perfect spot. Just fool around with it, you should get it sooner or later. :yes:

I USE TOOTHPICKS MOSTLY OR SOMETIMES PAPERCLIPS, EVEN THE HOOKS FROM XMAS ORNAMENTS, LOL BUT U HAVE TO BE CAREFUL...BUT LIKE STUPID SAID, THE TRICK IS FINDING THE RIGHT SPOT... :yes:

x mas ornament hooks? i think ill pass on that one :hug: wouldnt want to impale yourself or anything..XD well what always works best for me are those little plastic clothes tags. theyre not to sharp, dont get soggy, and if you want you can re use them :laugh: . just be careful you dont hurt yourself experimenting with all that crap. :yes:

ZOMG another matchstick fiend????

I think the answer is staring you in the face. Just get sick more often and then Shiny and I can come and watch, drool, look after you.

grinundwech7gx.gif

I USE TOOTHPICKS MOSTLY OR SOMETIMES PAPERCLIPS, EVEN THE HOOKS FROM XMAS ORNAMENTS, LOL BUT U HAVE TO BE CAREFUL...BUT LIKE STUPID SAID, THE TRICK IS FINDING THE RIGHT SPOT... :yes:

Toothpicks :hug::laugh:

Hope you're okay with a guy liking your wavs. :idea:

first off, thanks for all the tips.. ill be trying them out over the next week or so.

my first wav was just that one sneeze.. i managed to do one more where i got two sneezes right off the bat, and then slowly was able to coax myself into one more after about 10 seconds and a light hitch or two..

Shiny and Vet... matchsticks eh? which end of the match do you use? and do you use the soft pack of matches?

Mayor.. absolutely. no problem at all.

should i upload that second one to Bondi or just wait till i can find something that really gets me sneezing?

Oh man... no way. All that other stuff? Damn. No. Tissue-method works best for me. All that other stuff is WAAAY to harsh. I did get good results with a blade of grass once, but even that drew blood before to long. Whatever you do... just BE CARFEUL!!! :twisted:

Tissue method has *never* worked for me. EVER. clothing tags work great, paperclips, or the ink tubes from ballpoint pens work quite well too!

i will be careful niceguy, and thank you for your concern.

Lynne.. youre very resourceful, haha.

im getting this clothing tag thing alot.. is that the actual tag off of like a t-shirt or something? you just cut it off and roll it up or something? is there a best material for the job? haha :twisted:

A paintbrush is my preferred method! Flexible and relatively safe, but it doesn't get soggy and the point can put pressure on just the right spot!

oh and i thought of another too, and actually tried this tonight, ok dont laugh....crystal light, the powder...very powerful stuff, lol.. :)

Lynne.. youre very resourceful, haha.

im getting this clothing tag thing alot.. is that the actual tag off of like a t-shirt or something? you just cut it off and roll it up or something? is there a best material for the job? haha :laugh:

Hey, when allergies are driving you nuts but you can't actually sneeze, you get desperate :)

As for clothing tags, no... we're talking about the plastic ties that connect a store tag to the clothing (that long thread of plastic that holds the store's UPC to the shirt's tag, for example). They work really well once you've cut one end off :D

yeah, those plastic tags are the best thing I've ever found. Jesus, do they ever work. :bleh: I mean, too well sometimes, I was just doing that last night and I don't know, I just hit a really sensitive spot or something, but I couldn't stop sneezing. I think I sneezed about fourteen times, I kinda lost count. But yeah, it works. :drool:

:D all i have to say is wow.... i just heard ur wav on bondis page and its great....you should def make more wavs....perfect....you get 5 stars...lol :P

Archived