Sneeze Fetish Forum

finally

god_bless_allergies

god_bless_allergies

Hello my name is tom I am17 years old. I have been a lurker for over a year but I finally feel safe to login as I have purchased myself a blackberry to use and only I know the password to turn it on. I have loved sneezing for as long as I can remember and it is nice to know I am not alone. I will write more later but I must get ready for church. Hope to chat with u all very soon

Well it's very nice to meet you. I shake you warmly by the hand.

And congratulations on getting a Blackberry.

god_bless_allergies

Shakes hand warmly. The only thing I don't like about my blackberry so far is the very small keyboard so I hope in time I get use to it lol.

welcome! im sure that blackberry will serve your secrecy well. hope to see you around the forum!

*offers piece of cheesecake*

here's yours if you havent had one yet. since youve been lurking, im sure youve had your eye on a piece! :drool:

Welcome! Congrats on the blackberry :drool: to be honest, I'm kind of afraid I'd find it's too complicated for me LOL

god_bless_allergies
welcome! im sure that blackberry will serve your secrecy well. hope to see you around the forum!

*offers piece of cheesecake*

here's yours if you havent had one yet. since youve been lurking, im sure youve had your eye on a piece! :drool:

Thanks for the cheesecake I have been dying for someone to offer me a piece

god_bless_allergies
no problem friend, make yourself at home. :drool:

Kicks off shoes and puts feet on coffee table. You said make yourself at home lol

I hope that was blackberry cheesecake justmistme! :drool:

*sits down beside god_bless_allergies and puts feet on coffee table as well*

god_bless_allergies
I hope that was blackberry cheesecake justmistme! :angry:

*sits down beside god_bless_allergies and puts feet on coffee table as well*

Blackberry cheesecake very good lol

Or perhaps blackberry and apple cheesecake.

With added feet.

Welcome to the forum...which of us does not agree with your name?

[Feet on the table; must be an American custom,]

god_bless_allergies
Or perhaps blackberry and apple cheesecake.

With added feet.

Welcome to the forum...which of us does not agree with your name?

[Feet on the table; must be an American custom,]

Not agree with my name? Not exactly sure what u mean

I think that he was trying to say "how could any of us disagree with the sentiment expressed by your screen name", as in "I think we can all agree with god bless allergies :winkkiss:

god_bless_allergies
I think that he was trying to say "how could any of us disagree with the sentiment expressed by your screen name", as in "I think we can all agree with god bless allergies :(

Thanks for clearing that up I was really confused lol

• 2 weeks later...

Hey from one fellow initiate to another. I remember how much it sucked to always have to look over your shoulder to even peruse the forum, much less join it. Here's to our newfound freedom :winkkiss:

Archived