Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self-Obs (M)

Guest linyguy1998

Guest linyguy1998

Hey there guys, I was surfing around the board a little bit this morning and saw that there are people doing "Self-obs". I wanted to see what this was like, so I figured...."what the heck, see what it's like". So....here I am. :bleh: This happened with my girlfriend (at the time) in a doctor's office. She had to go to the doctor for a check-up and I wanted to go with her to make sure she was okay. Well, while we were sitting in the waiting room, she was resting her head on my shoulder. Well, while she was resting her head on my shoulder, I started to sniffle really bad. I wasn't sure if it was her perfume or what, but something was making my nose run a little bit. With her head on my shoulder she said to me, "Honey, are you okay?" I said, "Yeah babe, just got the sniffles". She said, "Awwww, I am sorry baby". I said, "It's alright", then I kissed her on her head and pulled her closer to me. Well, after waiting for about 20 minutes to finally see the doctor, we finally get called into the room. Well, we were probably in that room for about 15 minutes before the doctor showed up. While we were in there and were just talking, I sneezed really loud....HHHACCCHHOOOO....then sniffled a pretty soggy sniffle. My girlfriend was sitting on the doctor's table right next to me. She reached over and grabbed two beige Kleenex tissues from the doctor's desk and handed them to me. She said to me, "Bless you sweetie. Here, why don't you blow your nose??" I said to her, "Okay, I guess I need to". I took the two tissues and folded them together and put them up to my nose. When I put the tissues up to my nose, she started rubbing my back with her right hand. I pinched the left nostril and blew out of my right nostril. It sounded pretty soggy. I then pinched the right nostril and blew out of my left nostril. I had to blow that one for a while. There was just THAT much stuff up there. I noticed that she was watching me the whole time. After I was done blowing my nose, I peeked at the tissues. I saw that the discharge was clear and very sticky. I then got up and threw the tissues away. After going back to the doctor's table, my girlfriend hugged me and asked me if I was okay and if I felt better. I told her that I felt okay and that at least now I can breathe, and I thanked her for the tissues. Right when she asked that I could feel my face getting red. :boom: She asked me if I was embarrassed about blowing my nose in front of her. I told her that I was and that I wasn't sure why. After I told her that, she just hugged me tighter and gave me a kiss.

Ah....the memories. Please give input on this. I am hoping that I did okay. Sorry that it's such a long ob. Hope all is well with everyone. :drool:

Your observation is very nice. Well written and I really liked the caretaking aspect. Cheers Linyguy.

Nice post, thanks. It was nice of your then gf to pass you the tissues. I have been in places before where there is a couple, and one of them is sniffing like mad, and the other one doesn't say anything about it.

I like the way you describe the blows too. I remember beige tissues. I wish I could find some again.

Archived