Sneeze Fetish Forum

Raining

doggo

It's been raining all day... nothing to celebrate, but I want to think there's something good about rain - boys get soaked :angry:

This is one of those "cleaning up my palette" paintings (getting rid of left over paint after doing something else), so yay! Wet boyz.

The character is from Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto (aka "the anime with the long title) which would be the best anime there is if it didn't suck so much. :lol: I really can't explain it better, except I adore it.

Meet Kanna. I >:D him madly. A blonde bishie gunner who wears girls' shirt and an eyepatch and has some severe mother issues. How can I not love????????? :lol:Here's Kanna with Youjiro, who is also completely rapeable.

Oh yeah, and the picture...

kannbb.jpg

I'm sure he's freezing and obviously having a nasty headcold. Poor boy... :wacko:

ASKLDFJHNPWCVHQTWPXM,HIVQPUEIRYGNERCPGDNCVIWQURHBQFCJBVPASHVKRPJBTPIAUVFHERPJBGOHMYFRIGGINGOSHCANIRAPEHIMTOOHESJUSTSMEXYHOTWTFYOUREAGENIUSAS;DFHAPNCWERHMIXCHWFEHGM,GEIRGJUPERNOFHVNEARNTPEHRVANPGERHCAVUNPEFHUPFKVNADF;GPADFHVAPDYG

PVNCGHIIEUGHPGHDPFHVDIFUHVIPGHPFGHAFHVMVND

shiny...i think i love you darling!!! :wub: this is quite possibly my favorite of all you've done so far...i just LOVE the colors...and the lighting on his hair....and his nose..and his cheeks and his eyes...and just WOW!!!!

:):drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:boom:

:shy:

someone save me....or at least put me in a bed next to him to be taken care of by shiny!!!

Thank you! :shy: I'm so glad some people like this, even if it's from an obscure fandom.

vampire_sneeze, thanks! :drool: But smelling a story? I hope I could smell that too. :drool: And i bet he can't smell anything. I mean... what I say?? * SHRIEKS!!! * ... :drool::) ....better. You know I've searched MADLY for any fic about this fandom, but nooooone writes it :drool: Such a waste of bishies. And with sneeee.... :drool:

Aww Chui, glaaaad you like my poor darling! :drool: Yeah I was quite happy how it turned out, especially as this one did take least time out of all the sneezy watercoloury things I've done. Maybe I was inspired... :drool::wub: He's always at the top of my list when aswering those topics about "what anime character you would want to #### most?" and such.

:wub:

Thank you, UncommonCold. :)

And you paint watercolor?????!!! :lol: I'm such a watercolor dork that it makes me smile stupidly if someone else does it. If you want we could blabber about it when you get PM rights. I really can't get enough of that subject! :lol:

Haha, and glad you like the lil' rosy nose. I was actually playing around with my shiny new tube of shiny new red paint (perylene maroon *strokes lovingly paint tube* :inlove: ) and it was just about perfect for flushed cheeks and the nose (and northern winter skies and blooming dahlias). Now no-one can stand between me and the pretty rosy-nosed, sniffly boys! :lol:

Sorry for all the silly, this subject just always gets me a bit :innocent:

Guest UncommonCold

... And now I've showed who I am. lol Hope no one I know is online here. If you have a devart account, don't say in the userpage that you met me here okay? ^////^

Oh no! :lol: My lips are sealed. :) Maybe you can ask a mod to delete that post/ just the account adress?

Pretty boys... :rolleyes:

Archived