Sneeze Fetish Forum

Can anyone help me find...

MyOwnPrivateSFC

I'm looking for a thread from--I believe--sometime between September and November 2007 (maybe slightly earlier?), in which people posted their likes (and maybe dislikes), or maybe it was more of "sneeze causes you like (i.e. colds, allergies, feathers, being cold, etc.), though I can't remember if it was in stories or in real life. I know that's not at all specific, but I originally used this thread when I was writing a story a bit ago, a story which was lost when my computer crashed. I'd like to try to rewrite it, though, so I'm trying to find the thread. TIA for any help anyone can give me. :)

Abyssinia,

~ mod note: name removed to protect the guilty :shy:

• 11 months later...

Did you create the thread yourself? If so, you can access it through your profile. Let me know and I'll see if I can help you find it.

Scratch that... z, is there any reason you felt the need to resurrect this thread from a YEAR ago???

Wow, I wrote that a YEAR ago? Wow....

~Me (still sad I never found the thread)

If you're still looking, you could always check back through your posts; go to your profile and click the "profile options" thingy. Even if it wasn't your thread it might be there.

Good luck!!

Mostly a shot in the dark here, but after a quick look about, is this what you were looking for?

We'll find it yet! :lol:

Archived