Sneeze Fetish Forum

Too much biology maybe?

Lamborghini

Lamborghini

So I took a biology class this semester and God! There's like 70 of us, about 50 of them are girls. And I sit at the back. Distractions, distractions..... :drool: It's also in the morning, so a lot of them are really sneezy. There are at least two guaranteed sneezetresses. No exceptions so far.

One day, the teacher was talking about genes and codes and stuff like that, and he said they are responsible for everything, the shape of your ears, to your enzymes.....everything. So I thought, if I could meet one of these genes, which would it be? It was simple. The gene responsible for the sneezey habits of a sneezy girl!!! Wouldn't it be great? Or if you were a biologist, and were cloning a female human, and you alter that specific gene to make the clone even sneezier......

So, too much biology or a possible lifetime job? :drool:

Lamborghini

Time to pay a visit to the North Koreans and their supposed stem-cell research... Boys, we've got work to do! (Or am I just rambling nonsense? I practically live under a rock.)

:) sorry to burst a bubble here...but there isnt really a gene for sneezing... most, if not all, sneezing comes from a manual stimulation of receptors within the nostrils with either an irritant or and inducer....that can be anything from a smell molecule to a tissue.

HOWEVER....

i think it might be possible to engineer people with increased sensitivity to irritants....like pollen and the like....the only problem is that they would be sensitive to almost everything else too.... *shrug*

Archived