Sneeze Fetish Forum

More Self-obs (M)

Guest linyguy1998

Guest linyguy1998

Hey there all, just wanted to leave another self-ob for you. I went over a friend's house earlier tonight to watch a movie. Well, before she started the movie, I asked her if she had any tissues. She said, "Hold on, lemme check". Well, I was sniffling a little bit while she was looking. Well, about 30 seconds later, she brought back a box of tissues and held them out for me. They were a beige box with flowers and they were Puffs Plus with Lotion. I grabbed one tissue and thanked her. She said, "You're welcome". She then sat down on the couch with me while I was folding the tissue. I then took the tissue and put it up to my nose and started to blow my nose. I started with the left nostril, then the right nostril. Not too much came out of the left or the right nostril. I glanced over to my right while I was blowing my nose and noticed that she was watching me. Well, after I was done blowing my nose, I looked at the tissue to see what came out. It was all clear, very little. I noticed that she glanced in my direction while I was looking at the tissue. After I was done blowing my nose, she asked if I felt better and told me where the trash can was. I thanked her and told her that I felt better. She didn't say anything after that. Then, about 20 minutes later, she had to go to the bathroom. So, I paused the movie. Well, after I heard the toilet flush, I heard her blow her nose through the bathroom door (there was a pink box of Puffs Plus with Lotion in the bathroom). Wow, what a honker she's got. It not only honked, but it also sounded like she got quite a bit of snot out. After she got out of the bathroom, we started watching the movie again. Hope everyone enjoys this.

Archived