Sneeze Fetish Forum

Lynne

(hippo)

I still lurk around this forum a bit, and I thought I should come in here and HUG LYNNE, for all the work she does to keep this place running.

All these arses that jump on you for tiny slip ups clearly dont realise your efforts. I hope you know that some of us appreciate EVERYTHING you do (and i agree with most of your decisions, anyway :laugh: )

So, THANKYOU. You're great. :evileyes:

a.... err... legend? wow.... I think infamy is closer to the mark, but thank you for the kind words, hippo :)

I'm not sure that you and Sternuto are talking about the same thing, my dear.... but then again, maybe you are! LOL :)

Well, if Sternuto agrees, then you have to count me in also ;)

Ditto. Folks, you may not like having your posts modified, and getting a warning may sting a bit, but give Lynne credit for being willing to take on this thankless task. I've seen what happens to organizations when nobody is willing to step up and take charge. :hug:

Oh yes, forum governance and control is not an easy or desirable task. And even if some of us don't like the direction things are going these days we should still be damn grateful to the people who even make this site possible. Keep it up! :winkkiss:

Since everyone seems to be tiptoing around it, I will be the bull in the China shop and say that yer sneeze ain't half bad either. I look forward to any future endeavors if you are so inclined. :P

Oh, and what all those other people said too! ;)

LMAO!!!! Thanks Bombast, I've been giggling insanely since I read your post ;) I do aims to please :P I'm still trying to figure out where the heck my sound quality went (it's a brand new freaking headset, for pete's sake!) and then maybe I'll post a few more.

• 2 years later...
*thirded*

It is VERY much appreciated. :D *makes some of her Xtra special cheesecake to share*

Oh my gosh - is this the first cheesecake reference? I've been wondering ... :)

And I'm sure Lynne deserves it. :wub:

An important archaeological find if ever there was one, BlueRandom. :) And most assuredly well-deserved.

The things that have sprung into this forum from tma's mind... :wub:

Lynne, I think you are doing a great job. It's good to work with you.

:)

Anyway it's clear to me that the place is very much more tollerable while you're here!

*ducks and runs*

Where would we be without Lynne? There would be no forum, to begin with, and indeed none of those yummy sneezes. Life would be intollerable indeed. Do not the Germans say "Das ist doch ein tolles Maedel!" They probably don't, but I do......[i expect they add "herauf" at the end; they usually do]

awwww you guys are awesome :D I so needed this after the day I had B) Thank you!

When I first joined, I thought it was rather too strict here; but I've come to really value the rules and regulations that govern this forum, they make it what it is. It wouldn't be half as nice a place to be without the mods and admins, and Lynne does one heck of a great job at it! It's never easy being one of the ones who has to take on the unpleasant task of upholding rules, especially when they're more strictly enforced than a lot of other places (since this will always gain you more criticism!) but the efforts of the staff, particularly Lynne, really do make a huge difference and make this forum something special. So thank you Lynne; you rock! :razz:

Do not the Germans say "Das ist doch ein tolles Maedel!" They probably don't, but I do......[i expect they add "herauf" at the end; they usually do]

Yes, they say, exactly, but without a "herauf" following. :razz:

Without Lynne, I wouldn't know so much about the "why" and "how" of this forum, so thanks to her for all her explanations about that.

Lynne, you already know how I feel about you, so no need to bust out the Cheez Whiz right now. Thanks for remaining a wonderful friend all these years, even when I wasn't there. You're the greatest! ;):P

Resurrecting threads like these are good. :hypoc: Lynne, I'm glad you're here. You do an awesome job with this place, and you really help make it the safe, non-judgmental environment that it is.

Plus you have an awesome sneeze, you're wickedly funny, and you have nice boobs. So....kudos to you. :)

I've seen many a website in this format run amok, but this one is taken care of so nicely. Thanks Lynne and all the staff! ;)

Archived