Sneeze Fetish Forum

I told a friend I thought colds are cute.

Guest UncommonCold

Guest UncommonCold

That was years ago, the first time I told anyone about my common cold fetish. I told her I thought pretty boys with a cold are so darn cute. I expected her to say I was weird. But instead, she said, "Well, when someone has a cold, they're vulnerable and that's cute. Coughing and sneezing also render them helpless. Oh, and the rosy nose and cheeks!"

Then I told another, she's like, "Totally agree!"

The point is, the fetish is more common than you think. hehe And frankly, it's quite popular among yaoi fans. lol

Oh you're so brave!

I have managed to tell to a friend or two about the sneezing thing....... but to go to the point about colds? :) Funny I just thought that a day or two ago, I could never do that! Oh man, I'm in awe now!

But it's true; manga/anime is so full of catching-a-cold caretaking goodness... and in yaoi... totally love it! :rolleyes:

Guest UncommonCold

Oh, well, I'm not that brave. Actually I'm quite an open person. I don't usually keep secrets from friends. So it's only natural that I told them. Nothing brave about that. :wub:

I must agree! You are very brave! :innocent:

But I don't think it means that the fetish is very common... Surely it means that lots of girls find it cute when a guy is vulnerable. But in my oppinion a fetish is more than that. It has somehow become a sexual atraction. We search it and comunicate about it at a fetish forum.

If you told them they might think that it was a bit weird...

Thats also why I think you are smart not to tell your friends about the sneezing-part, but only the part with the cute colds :) Then I think lots of people (perhaps especially girls) will agree with you

Guest UncommonCold
Thats also why I think you are smart not to tell your friends about the sneezing-part, but only the part with the cute colds :innocent: Then I think lots of people (perhaps especially girls) will agree with you

Oh, well, I'm not that smart. Actually, my sneeze fetish is only a part (and my favourite part) of my colds fetish. ^^;; I get aroused by misery, you see. (Yep, I'm a sadomasochist.)

Archived