Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing after hearing others sneeze

Guest UncommonCold

Guest UncommonCold

I don't know why but after listening to some wavs on Bondi's page, I got this tickle in my nose and sneezed a few times. Do you know why?

Sympathetic sneezing! I've played with the theme in so many fantasies but I don't believe I've ever known anyone for whom it really happened.

What does happen to me once in a blue moon is, I'll be lying around imagining other people sneezing, and then I sneeze. That and I occasionally get sniffly after reading a fetish fic, though if I've ever sneezed as a result I can't remember it.

I was watching a video of a girl inducing once, and C came and looked over my shoulder, and then he sneezed and said it was from watching her tickle her nose.

I don't experience this myself, but I think it's cool

god_bless_allergies
I don't know why but after listening to some wavs on Bondi's page, I got this tickle in my nose and sneezed a few times. Do you know why?

Same thing happens to me if I watch a great sneeze clip on youtube or something or if I listen to a great wav. It is awesome lol

Um, I will probably never experience this myself, however, I have seen and heard about this phenomenom a few times. My friend Alanna said that she was on a trip recently, and every time she sneezed, so did her ex-boyfriend, Kellen. Very cute! She said it made everyone they were with laugh,a nd that I would have loved it!

There were two girls in my class a few days back, one sat right in front of the other

The girl closest in the back sneezed, and the girl in front of her said bless you.

And I kid you not, not even ten seconds later, the girl in front sneezed.

I had to clear my head and make sure that I wasn't imagining it, but it did happen.

So I think it's entirely common, it happens to me all the time, also.

I have a medical friend who mentioned that there could be a "sympathetic"' reaction to sneezing. I wonder if it happens with photic sneezing, when a lot of people emerge simultaneously into the light, but how to tell ?

It's happened to me a couple of times (last night being one), but I'm pretty sure it's just a coincidence in my case LOL

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rezeensy

I once had a phycology teacher say coughing and sneeze can be like yawning meaning one often provokes another to sneeze or caugh. Also when I came to accept my fetish and started looking for info on the web I first found info. about people who sneeze immediatly following sex, or right before sex or at the mere thought of sex so maybe that accounts for a bit of the sneezing when watching wavs of hearing others.

Whatever the case it has been a long time fantasy of mine to sneeze in response to other's sneezes.

Its happened to me before but at best I think its just strong irony. It couldn't be anything like a yawn which is easily recognized person to person and mimicked. Not to say it wouldn't be nice, but the only way this could be true is in someones mind because they would want it to be. Or maybe someone contracts a cold a million times faster than anyone else.

Archived