Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneezing after showering?

chui

soo....i was just reading a great story by Catinka, where one of the main characters sneezes every morning upon waking, and it got me thinking. i dont sneeze every morning, but i do sneeze every single time i get out of the shower....or pretty much anytime my whole head gets wet. does anyone else do this? (or is it once again a by-product of my being hatched by aliens in the south? :) )

yeah i do...happens just about every time im IN the shower, not afterwards though. another weird thing is i always sneeze a few times within an hour after waking up every day :) so yeah..no idea why but i could care less really :P

Glad you liked the story, Chui! I have heard of people sneezing after being in a swimming pool, but not after coming out of the shower. That sounds cute though! :)

Like Betelgeuse, I usually have to sneeze a few times in the shower. Sometimes I have to get out and blow my nose.

Actually yes I know one guy who often (though not always) has a LONG sneeze attack when his head gets wet - and he is the lifeguard in the sea place I go to in the summer, or at least he was last summer, so I had the occasion to watch it all quite a few times... and sometimes the fit lasted for HOURS! Apart from a couple of times when he just sneezed and sneezed all day, from say 10am onwards, with no apparent reason (and just for one day, so probably not from a cold), once he was thrown a bucked of seawater at by a couple of little girls that live in the same zone - this happened about lunchtime - and he went on sneezing for all the afternoon until at least 8pm! I counted 32 sneezes, which were spread over quite a long time but made a nice spectacle anyway...

This guy's really good-looking, and often - it appears - has his sneezes triggered by blowing his nose! So you see that he goes on sniffing and sniffing as long as possible before blowing, and then has to surrender, blow, and start sneezing again!

hmm....i wonder what it is about showering, or getting your head wet that does it....but its good to know that its not just me...

i shall be your hairdresser chui! free shampoo with every cut!

oh really? :winkkiss::bleh:

This happens to me, but only if I'm cold after I get out the shower, because I start sneezing when I get cold..or when I go from a warm place to a cold place rather suddenly...or something..

I dunno...

Josey

Actually yes I know one guy who often (though not always) has a LONG sneeze attack when his head gets wet - and he is the lifeguard in the sea place I go to in the summer, or at least he was last summer, so I had the occasion to watch it all quite a few times... and sometimes the fit lasted for HOURS! Apart from a couple of times when he just sneezed and sneezed all day, from say 10am onwards, with no apparent reason (and just for one day, so probably not from a cold), once he was thrown a bucked of seawater at by a couple of little girls that live in the same zone - this happened about lunchtime - and he went on sneezing for all the afternoon until at least 8pm! I counted 32 sneezes, which were spread over quite a long time but made a nice spectacle anyway...

This guy's really good-looking, and often - it appears - has his sneezes triggered by blowing his nose! So you see that he goes on sniffing and sniffing as long as possible before blowing, and then has to surrender, blow, and start sneezing again!

What extraordinary luck to find the one beach in the world with a lifesaver who sneezes all day long. I don't think I have every seen a lifesaver sneeze at all!

This is certainly an anthology piece.

Nope :rolleyes:, I've never sneezed in or outside the shower; well of course I've sneezed outside of the shower but not while getting out & drying off.

One of my roommates actually sneezes every single time she's in the shower. It was interesting, because a couple of weeks ago we were talking and she was actually bothered because she hadn't sneezed during her last two showers, she jokingly told me that it just felt weird for her not to (haha, fun yet awkward conversation). Maybe it has more to do with the steam tickling the inside of people's noses? Or the strong smell of the seawater?

My b/f does this!!! It doesn't matter if he showers in the morning or before we go to bed-it happens either way. He usually sneezes a few times in the shower itself, and when he gets out, he will sneeze at least 3 or 4 more times. And with each one, he gets that awesome pre-sneeze expression, and the buildup takes a few seconds. Then he lets loose with a quasi-loud hurrressshhhh! It melts me every time!!!!

What extraordinary luck to find the one beach in the world with a lifesaver who sneezes all day long. I don't think I have every seen a lifesaver sneeze at all!

This is certainly an anthology piece.

Well, he didn't do that very often - this summer two days were like that, plus two more or less sneezy days, most of the others were just one or two, or mostly none at all! But it was definitely worth watching, he's really good-looking and so cute...

He had been the lifeguard's helper (the one who helps cleaning up in the evening, basically) for two summers many years ago, and I had never seen him sneeze in all that time! He must have been some 16-17 years old at that time, same as me. Then he disappeared, and reappeared last year... and made my seaside summer worth enjoying! I even took up swimming when he was there (nobody else has ever achieved that!)

He had a part-time contract for that one summer, and it is not sure whether he will be confirmed for this summer -- as you can guess, I hope he is!

P.S. have all the French people become straightforwardly serious all of a sudden and stopped uploading any sneezes on YouTube, or what?

Interesting thread. I, too, used to have a female housemate who always sneezed in the shower. It was an absolute delight to hear cos she was a rapid fire sneezer. In real life, she's quite sneezy too. Each rapid fire fit consisted easily of 4 - 5 sneezes. Heavenly!

• 1 month later...

In the shower, YES, I have sneezed. When I was younger (High School aged) it happened more often than now. However, I think it had to do with the steam. I've had this conversation with several people in the forum but I have a "tired" sneeze in the morning. Not sure if that makes any sense but since I'm not fully awake, if I sneeze, it's not a full blow typical sneeze cause I just don't have the energy so it's a sneeze that's not full power. Also stifled but not really. Anyways I love taking hot showers and close the shower curtains so the steam stays in. After a bit I would begin to sneeze. Once I did 8 in the shower. I wasn't complaining

I start sneezing when I get cold..or when I go from a warm place to a cold place rather suddenly...or something..

I dunno...

Josey

Yeah, there are more people like that most think, you just have to have an eye for it, most mistake it for something else, or just random sneezing.

Well I don't sneeze in the shower or after getting out, but I find that I usually get a stuffy runny nose in the shower and I always have to blow my nose a few times after getting out of the shower.

I sneeze once or twice more often than not when I'm coming out of the shower and start to dry off my hair. In my case its less of my head being wet I think and more of the soap/shampoo smells...but who really knows :laugh:

This is so funny--a little while after reading this thread, my roommate took a shower and sneezed while doing so.

When I was going out with this guy, he would sneeze triples everytime he wakes up, if it was 2am, 8am etc. It was a crecendo and it would always wake me up but I didn't have any complaints : ) I joked with him and said he was allergic to waking up and he should make that an excuse when he is late to class.

I unfortunely don't sneeze in the shower or when I wake up and i'm jealous haha

I dont sneeze much but the strong soap I use and shampoo sometimes (about a third of the time after a shower) to cause me to sneeze once. I think its the fregrences from the shampoo and soap I use that causes me to do this.

Guest Kessie
I've had this conversation with several people in the forum but I have a "tired" sneeze in the morning. Not sure if that makes any sense but since I'm not fully awake, if I sneeze, it's not a full blow typical sneeze cause I just don't have the energy so it's a sneeze that's not full power. Also stifled but not really.

That is so incredibly CUTE!!!!!

*ahem* :lmfao:

Anyway, this is a very interesting thread because I've often wondered what it was about water that made my ex-bf sneeze. It's never happened to me, but he was guaranteed to, every time he got out of the shower or was in a pool for any length of time. He was good for at least 2-3 but sometimes 6 or more.

Archived