Sneeze Fetish Forum

0.0 another one? really?

Guest schneez

Guest schneez

A good friend that i've known for 2 yrs. talks a lot about sneezing. himself, his friends, ANIMALS........ anything. so yesterday after school he commented that he'd never heard me sneeze. an I was like... heh... okaaayyy... and he says he's heard all his friends sneeze cept me. and I was gettin a lil nervous here so i kinda did this funny laff an told him he was weerd. and he was like, no, evry1 sneezes differently! and then he IMITATED one! and i was like.... heheh... yeah, you're weird... and i wanted to dig a hole and hide in it. :innocent: do u think he has the fetish too?

omg, yeah my friend did that to me b4 when we were in high school, she was like , do you ever sneeze? i never heard you sneeze....its like, ok next subject please....I dont think your friend has the fetish because usually fetishists dont go around talking about sneezing with just anyone because its like running outside naked, someone will find you out...lol but i guess everyone is different

Guest schneez

yeah, but I didn't know it was a fetish till i found these sites. He doesn't have internet. I thought it was just something I liked... :innocent:

Guest UncommonCold

I have quite a different opinion here. Being someone who shocks people with my sex jokes, I have no problem telling friends that colds are cute. If the friend of yours isn't a shy person, then it is quite likely that you'll find another of our species.

Unless he admits to having the fetish, you're probably not going to have any way of knowing for sure whether he does or not.

In any case, I haven't sneezed around anyone in 10 years but no one's ever asked me about it. But I guess it does happen to other people from time to time.

I actually used to say the exact same thing as your friend when I was 13 or 14. And by exact I mean I pretty much said what your friend said word for word. I clearly had no shame haha. A few days later actually one of my friends who I said it to sneezed in front of me and she pointed to me and said "happy?" haha :) . Now I would never think of saying that to someone..I would be way too embarrassed.

Sooo..I think it's definitely a possibility that your friend has the fetish, though obviously far from certain

same! I did that too! when you are young adn in your own little world and think it is only your thing, you think you can say that stuff and it wont be weird...

• 2 weeks later...

Knowing what I know about our kind, I would probably do a test just to check.... Like faking (or discretely inducing) some sneezes and then saying 'oh I think I may be coming down with something...' just to see if that friend would change is or her attitude toward me :hug: I think it's an easy and safe way to know...

Then again I know that most of you aren't really confortable as me about sneezing in public... ;)

Guest schneez

do you think I should try inducing, or faking? I'm not sure how realistic a fake would be, but obviously it wouldn't hafta sound like mine, cuz he's never heard mine. I can induce relatively easily... but I don't know where i'd try.

i'd recommend faking first. unless you're photic, inducing can be a bit obvious, and if he's not a fetishist, he might not get what you are doing. you might wanna practice faking it alone first, until you think you have a beleivable sound.

hmmm.... Maaaybe you could induce while you're on the phone with him?

And see if the tone of his voice changes? Or just to see what he says, I guess

Well, I have a friend who's always paid extra attention to sneezing. She's a compulsive blesser (people here don't normally bless), she likes to draw attention to a sneezer, she has often described them (her own and others') in detail, she totally finds colds and such cute and if someone is sneezy/coming down with something she takes a very mothery, gentle attitude (not hiding she thinks it's cute), is very interested in hayfevers, and when we were teenage she I remember her wondering about a popstar she liked: "I wonder how he sneezes?"

She knows about my fetish nowadays, and no, she doesn't share it. :laugh:

It's really hard to figure these things out.

Guest schneez

yeah, phone could work. I have this un-sneezy cold thing (poop.) that started before he left on vacation. maybe i'll give him a ring and complain a bit and add a sneeze or 2. :drool:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived