Sneeze Fetish Forum

S-N-E-E-Z-E

Eson

How many here get aroused at the simple word sneeze. In the since that you think it is as much of a beautiful word as it is in action ? Personally I love the word for some reason and the utter mentioning of it gets me fixiated on the topic.

Yup; sometimes when I talk to a girl I like & gradually shift the conversation to sneezing :drool:, they're so clueless :twisted:.

How many here get aroused at the simple word sneeze. In the since that you think it is as much of a beautiful word as it is in action ? Personally I love the word for some reason and the utter mentioning of it gets me fixiated on the topic.

Oh absolutely. Me too. I love hearing the word pretty much as much as I love hearing the act of the word. :drool::twisted::hug:

My eyes do seem to be able to pick up that word rather easily when reading a book or paper :twisted: . I suppose its kinda the same the way my ears perk up whenever I hear the word spoken :drool: .

(I wont say what comes up when I hear an actual sneeze. I'll leave that up to your imaginations. :hug: )

Oh... COME ON PEOPLE! Imagine a bit larger than THAT! :blushing:

god_bless_allergies

I dont get aroused by just simply hearing or reading that word. but hearing the word or reading that word definately makes me pay closer attention to what I am reading or who said the word LOL btw, I sneezed twice while writing this entry LOL

It really depends. If someone just says it, I usually don't care one way or the other, unless it's a family member, in which case I start to rot on the inside. However, if a group of lovely ladies get into a discussion about sneezing, it can be almost as awe-inspiring as an actual sneeze. Over the years, I've found that girls tend to talk about sneezing quite a bit more than I would have originally expected. It would normally make me very uncomfortable, but sometimes I've even indulged in a sneeze discussion with a young woman myself. One of my friends said that he had to sneeze, and one of my other friends gave him a suggestion on how to stop it. I asked her if she was sure it would work, which led to a short discussion, plus a cute demonstration in which she faked a pre-sneeze gasp and then put her fingers under her nose.

I also love it when a girl with a stuffy nose says it, (so it sounds like "sdeeze.") when talking about allergies or a bad cold. I find girls with stuffy noses to be very cute in general, so that's just icing on the cake.

Honestly, I've always hated the word. It's always made me feel extremely uncomfortable, and I've never liked the way the word sounded--even without the fetish, I don't think I'd like the sound, since I tend to bristle at most words that start with S-N. I try to avoid saying the word unless I absolutely have to, and I don't know whether to be thrilled or mortified when other people say it. I can talk about the subject--but I wind up having to beat around the bush quite a bit...I wind up referring to sneezing from allergies as 'allergicking', instead, because it's so hard for me just to say the word. I know I'm in the minority here, but that's how it is, for me.

Oh, yes indeed, whenever I see or hear the word 'sneeze' and I'm unprepared, I'll start blushing, just like that.

If I'm reading, like Sternuto said, my eyes will be instantly drawn to the word if it's there.

I don't like the word as much as the actual action, but it's a very, very nice word.

I enjoy reading the word, although conversations about sneezing usually make me uncomfortable...I mean, what does a normal person notice about sneezing? I have no idea..

Oh, yes indeed, whenever I see or hear the word 'sneeze' and I'm unprepared, I'll start blushing, just like that.

If I'm reading, like Sternuto said, my eyes will be instantly drawn to the word if it's there.

I don't like the word as much as the actual action, but it's a very, very nice word.

LOL I was reading the answers and was wondering what the word SNEEZE does to me when I read "Sternuto" in your post and THAT word made me blush. :mad:

My language is italian and usually we say stArnuto with the "a" but I don't know why the word sternuto (and not the typical one used by italians, starnuto) has always made me feel strange! :innocent:

LOL I was reading the answers and was wondering what the word SNEEZE does to me when I read "Sternuto" in your post and THAT word made me blush. :innocent:

My language is italian and usually we say stArnuto with the "a" but I don't know why the word sternuto (and not the typical one used by italians, starnuto) has always made me feel strange! :innocent:

"sternuto" is Latin. :mad:

My eyes do seem to be able to pick up that word rather easily when reading a book or paper :innocent: . I suppose its kinda the same the way my ears perk up whenever I hear the word spoken :mad: .

(I wont say what comes up when I hear an actual sneeze. I'll leave that up to your imaginations. :innocent: )

Oh... COME ON PEOPLE! Imagine a bit larger than THAT! :lol:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: coffee on monitor moment there!

Well, for me it depends on who is saying it. Today, I accompanied my boyfriend to get his a copy of his birth certificate. While waiting, he let out this HACH CHOO, with the end of the sneeze a higher pitch than the beginning. I said "bless you," and for once he acknowledge that I had blessed him. Then he said, " I sneeze so much. I sneeze here. I sneeze at home. I sneeze so much." He is visiting me from Atlanta. Trying to maintain my composure, I turned to him and said, "The tree pollen count is high today. Okay, it's moderate." That shut him up. But saying SNEEZE four times coming from him made our ride home problematic. I started to tell him to pull over on the side of the road, unfortunately, it was in the middle of the day. Oh, well. We're taking a road trip next week, maybe he'll sneeze and talk about sneezing during our long drive. :blushing:

Like other people have said, I can spot the word 'sneeze' instantly in a whole page of text! But I have to agree with Natto, the word has always made me feel really uncomfortable, and I don't like words beginning with 'sn' in general...

• 3 weeks later...

I love that crazy word.

It's so funny sounding. Like B-O-I-N-G!

To hear a beautiful woman say such a funny sounding word, as in "I'm going to sneeze", just sends me (as Sam Cooke used to say).

It's odd because a cough sounds like the word used to describe it. Sneeze sounds so different from the noize you make when you actually do it.

Ah, English... you silly little language.

Honestly I don't like the English word so much. Sneeze, it sounds a bit... I don't know, childish? I like it better in my own language.

Oh... COME ON PEOPLE! Imagine a bit larger than THAT! :lol:

:unsure:

LOL I was reading the answers and was wondering what the word SNEEZE does to me when I read "Sternuto" in your post and THAT word made me blush. :cry:

*SNORT* ok....ill stop laughing enough in a minute to actually reply to the topic..... j/k you know i love you, Sternuto

hmm...i guess im with the people who just perk up at the word...it makes me listen a bit more attnetively, or focus a bit more on my readings... it also has a tendancy to make me giggle. its like im having my own little private joke, since even the people who know about the fetish dont tend to think about it, or get it when i pick up on something.

I also love it when a girl with a stuffy nose says it, (so it sounds like "sdeeze.") when talking about allergies or a bad cold.

same here...i love stuffy-talk.... male or female...

• 2 weeks later...

When I was a kid, I once took our dictionary and marked all the pages that had words relating to (what I now know is) the fetish. I kept going back to look at them. I would skim through books I wanted to buy, just to see if they had that word. Once I got older, it would make me blush to hear someone say it - especially someone I liked! It definitely gets my attention, but unless I'm around a family member it's kind of like a little in-joke. If I'm around a family member (or my best friend who might as well be) it makes me blush like a sunset!

• 3 weeks later...

The word itself is interesting, but it doesn't affect me (unless of course it is used in the context of warning people of the event....) I just like the actual action ;)

Archived