Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hardcore

Eson

How would you describe a hardcore SNEEZE fetishists ? If in your own mind there is anything like that in existence. I don't mean harcore in a sexual way at the slightest, I simply mean more easily provoked towards the mood than others. I Created a post a while back asking who liked to see other people sneezing as well as there own, and most recently created a post about who gets sparked at even the mentioning of the word. Loving to sneeze, enjoying watching others sneeze, and things like the word, is what I mean by hardcore in this instance. Your thoughts PLEASE.

You know... it's tough to answer. You mention all the various ways to get turned on (which I would conder breadth) but there's also the degree of intesity (maybe call it depth.) So who's more "hardcore"... Some who is mildy turned on by all of those aspects, or some who is intensly turned on by just one or two? Which do you want to weight more heavily? Breadth or depth?

You know... it's tough to answer. You mention all the various ways to get turned on (which I would conder breadth) but there's also the degree of intesity (maybe call it depth.) So who's more "hardcore"... Some who is mildy turned on by all of those aspects, or some who is intensly turned on by just one or two? Which do you want to weight more heavily? Breadth or depth?

I would have it say depth is the factor here. I kind of had a stint of regret for this post earlier, because I chose the wrong way to word it. Hardcore is just not the way to go about describing what was on my mind. But hey, it was late and I figured it would make for good exchange of thought. Your observation or what have you, is a nice addtion to what I really mean though. Yes, Intensity would rule overall.

Archived