Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you compare your sneezes to others?

colorado198219

I was wondering if this strange but does anyone compare how you sneeze to others. Or take pride in your sneezing patterns or enjoy sneezing around the same time as others.

For some reason, I used to really dislike sneezing in public. But now I sort of enjoy it if its only a single sneeze.

I sneeze about 70/30. 70% single sneeze and 30% double sneeze. I would say I sneeze in public about once every other week, usuaally I sneeze once a day or so.

But anyway, I really, really like it when I sneeze once and a guy sneezes about the same time more sneezes then me.

My dream scenario is me sneezing once and a guy around having a huge fit of sneezes at around the same time.

I also would love to be in the situation of being the single sneezer amongst multiple sneezer guys!

• 3 weeks later...

Compare my sneezes with others' ? Do I ?

I wonder why this posting hasn't got any responses ? I was about to reply when I lost my internet connection, which has only just been put back on, so here is a bit of an answer.

It doesn't often happen that you sneeze at the same time as some one else, but when you do, it's a sure-fire conversation opening.

When I go away with friends for the weekend or on trips, I keep good note of everyone's sneezes, and count up at the end who has sneezed how many times (and how many sneezes at a time).

I also like comparing sneeze counts, and have done this with several people now. Lamborghini made a challenge about a year ago, and it was interesting seeing how everyone fared. In fact if anyone would like to compare sneeze counts, I'm a starter (especially as this year is proving to be exceptionally sneezy for me!)

god_bless_allergies

I don't think you can compare your sneeze to someone elses sneeze. Each person is like a snowflake and no two snowflakes are alike

I compare my sneezes with others all of the time!

If I hear another girl have a cute little girly sneeze I always will wish my sneezes were more like hers :lol:

Funny thing is those are the kinds of sneezes I don't enjoy hearing. I always enjoy a louder wet sounding sneeze which is more like my own sneeze :)

"I was wondering if this strange but does anyone compare how you sneeze to others. Or take pride in your sneezing patterns or enjoy sneezing around the same time as others."

Yes......and yes. :):P:):blushing:

For some reason, I used to really dislike sneezing in public. But now I sort of enjoy it if its only a single sneeze.

Same here. :cryhappy:

"But anyway, I really, really like it when I sneeze once and a guy sneezes about the same time more sneezes then me.

My dream scenario is me sneezing once and a guy around having a huge fit of sneezes at around the same time.

I also would love to be in the situation of being the single sneezer amongst multiple sneezer guys!"

You and I dream alike I think. :laugh:

hmm.. thinking about it.. i think i started to do that recently.

when i see kudos for a male sneezer or a male youtube clip that the women around the forum seem to like, i tend to listen or watch just to compare.. since male sneezes really dont do anything for me.

maybe im weird? haha

I was wondering if this strange but does anyone compare how you sneeze to others.

Yes

Or take pride in your sneezing patterns

Not really

or enjoy sneezing around the same time as others.

Good God, yes! Given the right circumstances.

For some reason, I used to really dislike sneezing in public.

I always disliked my sneezes, be they public or private.

But now I sort of enjoy it if its only a single sneeze.

Lately I've come to enjoy sneezing alone quite a bit. For public, I'm more neutral. No special attachment to a single, but the more sneezes the more embarrassing it becomes.

I sneeze about 70/30. 70% single sneeze and 30% double sneeze. I would say I sneeze in public about once every other week, usuaally I sneeze once a day or so.

No real pattern for me, at least none I've ever noticed. It does seem to be the case, though, that public sneezings are more often singles than private.

But anyway, I really, really like it when I sneeze once and a guy sneezes about the same time more sneezes then me.

For me it's girls. I don't care if she sneezes more, the same, or a little less. A lot less is tough, but as I say my publics are often singles so I'm really just imagining.

I also would love to be in the situation of being the single sneezer amongst multiple sneezer guys!

One thing I do is, induce while watching a video of a sneezer and try to sync up our sneezes. That's about as close as I can come to relating to that fantasy.

I've recently realised that I do compare my sneezes...

I usually only sneeze once, in like a day or so, so what I always compare is the amount that people sneeze. I'd love to sneeze in doubles i think ;)

Also I've not got a VERY girly sneeze...it could be girlier in my opinion... :blushing:

Archived