Sneeze Fetish Forum

Are Texas and Florida the best sneezing states?

colorado198219

I was wondering if Texas and Florida are the states with the most sneezing. It seems like both of those states always have tremendous amounts of pollen. Texas has the cedar, the southern part of is sub-tropical, its dusty in parts and I would imagine the diversity of tree, flower and plants would be great for sneezing. Florida I have heard has so much pollen in parts that the streams and lakes there turn yellow from the tremendous amounts of pollen.

I have also heard that Arizona and Nevada have lots of sneezers too, because of the exotic plants and trees people plant that they had in their previous locales.

Over the years people who I talked with online have said that in Texas and Florida that there are tremendous amounts of people having sneezing fits. It seems like they have lots of big college campuses in those states, must be close to heaven for those who enjoy sneezing.

One guy who goes to a college in Florida who I talk to said the classes were literally full of sneezes in the large lecture halls especially when those pollen counts go through the roof down there which according to him they usually are.

I really, really love it when college-aged guys sneeze during bar hoping although pollen tends to be lower in the evening.

I wonder if any of these universities bar scenes are in close proximity to tremendous amounts of pollen-producing trees, flowers and grasses.

I suspect you are right about Texas and Florida. Also, add Georgia too the list, especially Atlanta. Because it sits on the Piedmont plateau and the ground hardly ever freezes, plants, trees, and flowers germinate and pollinate all year. I never heard so many sneezes, complaints about sinuses, and talk about allergies until I moved to Atlanta.

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn't tell you about Florida but Texas sure is. Specially in cedar season; I think I'm one of maybe four people in the state who isn't allergic to Texas cedar pollen. It sets off people who've never had allergies before; I had a friend come to stay with me in Austin one time during cedar season, he'd never had an allergic reaction to anything before, but he basically sneezed for a week. And I'm not just talking the occasional sneeze, I'm taking fits of ten or twelve, full-on allergy attacks.

I love my state. :laugh: Some times of year it's like living in Bondi's wav page. :D:laugh:

Now, I love the winter months up North but maybe I should be spending my summers in Texas! *fans self at the thought of sneezy college guys*

So when is the Tecas Cedar Pollen Season?

It's in the winter, December to February-ish. January's peak season. It's incredible, you can actually see the pollen coming off the trees in thick clouds; it looks like the woods are glowing, this amazing drifting curtain of gold. It's like some freaky redneck version of the Northern Lights or something. :) Try http://pollen.utulsa.edu/cedar.html if you want more. There's pictures of blowing cedar pollen on youtube as well, type in cedar fever.

Random point for extra credit in the pop quiz I'll be giving later; Texas cedar is not in fact a cedar. It's a kind of juniper thing. Hey, it's our damn tree, it's in our damn state, we'll call it whatever the heck we please. :)

I have lived in Florida for a while now but I havn't noticed any extra large amounts of sneezing going on, sorry to say :laugh: Of course I live very far south so maybe there is more sneezing in the center of the state ;) Maybe it's time for a road trip :drool:

Yay for Texas sneezes! I had at least 20 females alone sneeze in my chemistry class today! I love the Lone Star State :shy:

Archived