Sneeze Fetish Forum

how many sneezes do you think it takes to be considered a fit?

colorado198219

I apologize for this going into the wrong forum, I dont know how to move it. :rolleyes::rolleyes::laugh:

I was just wondering at what number do you consider a sneeze to be a sneezing fit?

I usually consider 4 or more to be a sneezing fit. For some reason I just dont consider 3 sneezes a fit, although at this point in time with the lack of sneezey men lately I might have to change my criteria and consider 3 sneezes a fit.

I usually think that most people bless people and dont notice to much when someone sneezes once or twice. As singles and doubles I quite common.

Usually three sneezes is where it can go either way. Its sort of like the borderline where changes greaty, greatly improve for seeing a nice long fit. I think when one hears a 3rd sneeze it starts raising eye-brows and people who dont greatly enjoy sneezes just begin to notice a little more.

At 4 sneezes, usually if there are people around start to comment or look around or smirk about it and anything over that people tend to stare, laugh or smirk a little more each time until about 10 sneezes.

The few sneezing fits I have seen of 10 or more sneezes in a row, it seems like people start to ignore the sneezes after 10 sneezes in a row. Which is ironic and I dont understand why that is.

I myself have never had a sneezing fit, Ive stifled some sneezes in public that have not panned out and caused people to laugh but I have never had a fit.

I would be curious to know what people who get to see sneezes more notice about the number of sneezes it takes it get increased reactions to it where people tend to start laughing and smirking.

I think anything over 3. That's just my opinion. I think most people are used to other people sneezing in doubles, and I think 3 is still kind of an average number of sneezes at one time. But, once they hit the fourth one, I think the observer (if they dont' have this fetish) are usually surprised. So, yeah, that's my answer.

Guest LadyErisana

I would have to say more than three, but then again, if it were someone like me who hardly sneezes and i sneezed three times that might be considered a fit LOL. i guess it depends on the person? however id LOVE to see someone sneeze 10 or 15 times...or more. have not been that fortunate yet :drool:

I actually think for me it would be at 5 or more. Probably for the simple reason that alot of the girls I know sneeze regularly in sets of four - to me it just doesn't quite work to have a person's normal sneeze routine considered a bona fide "fit" every single time. I know there probably are a very few people who sneeze in five's (this might be the case with sets of fours and I'm just lucky haha), but I think they would be quite the minority... So, five for me.

I wonder if a fit might also be a fair amount of sneezing over a certain period of time. Not necessarily X sneezes right in succession, but sneezes that keep on coming, and don't seem to be stopping. Would a sneeze every 30 seconds for, let's say, 5 minutes be a fit?

• 3 weeks later...
Would a sneeze every 30 seconds for, let's say, 5 minutes be a fit?

That's what I do all the time - perhaps not for 5 minutes, but quite often for 3, and I've always counted that as a fit. You people who can sneeze 6 times in 10 seconds have all the fun!

Archived