Sneeze Fetish Forum

do people who sneeze fits know how long the fit will be when it starts?

colorado198219

I was just wondering if people know approx how many sneezes they will sneeze if they tend to be multiple sneezers.

I have never had what I consider a fit, my record is 3 times in a row which I think I have done three times in my life-time. I sneeze singles a majority of the time.

The few times in my life I have done a triple, I had no clue that it would be more then twice but for some reason I thought it would be more then once.

I was just wondering if people who sneeze fits tends to know it will be a huge fit, as in does ones nose feel different or is the tickle in the nose more intense or is just sort of sneeze as ya go sort of thing.

Well... yes, sort of. Once I had a sneezing fit of 14 or 16 sneezes & I didn't know how long it would be but I could tell when each one would come. Mainly because of the fact that the tickle didn't go down after any of the sneezes :rolleyes:.

I actually asked a couple of my guys friends through text message about this once. One was a guy who generally only sneezed once, but sometimes more. He said when he would sneeze, he'd have absolutely no clue how many there would be. My other friend, Head Cashier Jeff, was notorious for sneezing multiples. But I asked him if he knew there would be more than his "usual four," as he called it. He said that if he inhaled something like red pepper, he would just keep sneezing until the irritation was gone, one time did it for two minutes straight. And he called me one time at work to let me know he actually counted his sneezes, and sneezed 8 times in a row for no reason. So, I guess until the tickle is gone, most people could just keep going.

My mom was a rapid fire fitter. I always wanted to ask her that. :drool: Too shy I guess :blushing:

If I sneeze twice, pause, and still feel the tickle I know there are two[possibly three] more coming :laugh: If that helps.

Archived