Sneeze Fetish Forum

Seeing someone sneeze at the worst possible time, do's this make your day!

Daphine

I have mentioned in the past how I LOVE it when ever someone has to sneeze at the worst possible time, this really means more to me than the sneeze it self:drool:

Sneezing while hiding (Scooby Doo :drool: )

Sneezing live on TV :laugh:

Sneezing in a quite library :blushing:

"These are a few of my favorite things" Really this makes my day if not month. Does anyone else feel the same way, that the situation means more at times than the sneeze it self?

Oooh I'd have to add sneeezing whilst performing in public to that list....but the answer is yes!

Sneezing while conducting a religious service. Or taking a prominent role in it.

But actually, I think I would still like an equivalent sneeze wherever it happened; the inappropriateness is just the icing on the cake; and it wouldn't be any fun without an enormous period of buildup and trying to hold back...

and it wouldn't be any fun without an enormous period of buildup and trying to hold back...

I completely have to agree with the buildup :drool:

Totally makes my day! I love it when they have to struggle with something, either performing, or in a quiet place, or with something in their hands when they have to sneeze! I guess that's part of the whole weakness and loss of control thing that a lot of us talk about in this fetish. That makes me smile! :bleh:

Guest rezeensy

Daphine, I was at a wedding the other day when the man videoing the event was standing on the stage in front of and above the couple saying their wedding vows when he suddenly sneezes one hard single. I couldn't help but think of your post. Now I looking forward to watching the video over and over again.

Yes! I feel the same way. I was in b&n the other day and it was really quiet.

this guy comes around the corner in to my aisle, and leans down, i can tell he's trying to hold in a sneeze,

then he stiffles it out and apologizes :P .

it was amazing.

Daphine, I was at a wedding the other day when the man videoing the event was standing on the stage in front of and above the couple saying their wedding vows when he suddenly sneezes one hard single. I couldn't help but think of your post. Now I looking forward to watching the video over and over again.

O'h god that sounds SOOOOO wonderful. I wish I had been there :P

What about a server in a crowded restaurant holding a full tray with both hands. She feels a sneeze coming on. She can't stifle. There's no where to put the tray down. That would have to be the worst time. Hard to top that one. :)

What about a server in a crowded restaurant holding a full tray with both hands. She feels a sneeze coming on. She can't stifle. There's no where to put the tray down. That would have to be the worst time. Hard to top that one. :)

You want her sneezing on your food? :laugh:

i kinda like being the person sneezing at the worst possible time :) i just love to watch people reactions... but yes, i do love watching people try to fight it off, before surrendering to the inevitable wrongness!!!

What about a server in a crowded restaurant holding a full tray with both hands. She feels a sneeze coming on. She can't stifle. There's no where to put the tray down. That would have to be the worst time. Hard to top that one. :hug:

That happend to me three years ago when I was out to dinner with my parents ;) I posted it on the forum, below is a copy of the original post :D

"Last night my parents took me out to dinner at the Roycroft Inn. Once every couple of months they take pitty on there poor college student daughter and deside to take her out for a good meal

Well it was early into our dinner when our waitress brought us our salads and then asked if anyone would like some fresh pepper on there's. Well my mother desided to take her up on her offer so she came over to our side of the table with a giant club that they used to grind the pepper with . Well my mother singled that she had enough and thanked our waitress who then began to ask us "is there anything else you would like?' when she froze in mid sentence with the look of "o'h no not here". We all watched as her eye lids crunched up as her breath became halted. She caught her first sneeze in the crock of her arm were the inside of her elbow was . She kept her mouth and nose coverd in there but I could see her eye's as they seamed to indicate "o'h no not again" and with that she sneezed two more times . I remember feeling terrable for her. I hate to sneeze in public and I know how embarressed I would have been had this happend to me . But I have also always been a big fan of people having to sneeze at the worst possable time so I guese I also kind of enjoyed it . Well our poor waitress excused her self and left out table, probably to go back in the kitchen to die of embarresment and thats when my mother said to me "must have been the pepper" which of course ment it was my turn to be embarressed . I personaly hate it when my parents talk about sneezing to me or even infront of me. "Well at least she wasn't carrying our food" was my fathers reply, and finally the subject was back off of sneezing ."

What about a server in a crowded restaurant holding a full tray with both hands. She feels a sneeze coming on. She can't stifle. There's no where to put the tray down. That would have to be the worst time. Hard to top that one. :hug:

That happend to me three years ago when I was out to dinner with my parents ;) I posted it on the forum, below is a copy of the original post :D

"Last night my parents took me out to dinner at the Roycroft Inn. Once every couple of months they take pitty on there poor college student daughter and deside to take her out for a good meal

Well it was early into our dinner when our waitress brought us our salads and then asked if anyone would like some fresh pepper on there's. Well my mother desided to take her up on her offer so she came over to our side of the table with a giant club that they used to grind the pepper with . Well my mother singled that she had enough and thanked our waitress who then began to ask us "is there anything else you would like?' when she froze in mid sentence with the look of "o'h no not here". We all watched as her eye lids crunched up as her breath became halted. She caught her first sneeze in the crock of her arm were the inside of her elbow was . She kept her mouth and nose coverd in there but I could see her eye's as they seamed to indicate "o'h no not again" and with that she sneezed two more times . I remember feeling terrable for her. I hate to sneeze in public and I know how embarressed I would have been had this happend to me . But I have also always been a big fan of people having to sneeze at the worst possable time so I guese I also kind of enjoyed it . Well our poor waitress excused her self and left out table, probably to go back in the kitchen to die of embarresment and thats when my mother said to me "must have been the pepper" which of course ment it was my turn to be embarressed . I personaly hate it when my parents talk about sneezing to me or even infront of me. "Well at least she wasn't carrying our food" was my fathers reply, and finally the subject was back off of sneezing ."

Thanks for sharing that. I would tip her a little extra. :laugh:

Thanks for sharing that. I would tip her a little extra. :rolleyes:

I have to agree. I still love to think back on those sneezes :winkkiss:

What about a server in a crowded restaurant holding a full tray with both hands. She feels a sneeze coming on. She can't stifle. There's no where to put the tray down. That would have to be the worst time. Hard to top that one. :winkkiss:

You want her sneezing on your food? :rolleyes:

Yummy!

One of the best sneezes I've evr seen involved a girl in the middle of a hayfever fit carrying a loaded teatray towards me. It meant that she had to tilt her head right back as the sneeze built up so that she would not have to double over forwards at the moment of release; so every detail of her flaring nostrils and expression were displayed almost in slow motion.... droolerama...

my sensei, CB, just had to tell me tonight about how some of the guys would sneeze in their gas masks (he's ex-army reserves) and of course, he just had to go through all the motions of the sneeze...making the faces and everything :winkkiss:

but that got me thinking....really, you couldnt cover at all with one of those on, and you couldn't take it off either. i think that definately counts as a "worst possible time" situation. (and then he talked about seeing all these guys with extremely messy sneezes...just coating the inside of their masks...and not being able to see after) :rolleyes:

The MOST Worst Time to Sneeze

She leapt toward his arms

From the flying trapeze

He would have caught her

But he had to sneeze

Archived