Sneeze Fetish Forum

The attractiveness of noseblowing

Kleeny

You know, looking through all the photograph sites I go to, looking for noseblowing pics, it occurs to me that we can't be the only ones to find people blowing their noses a little attractive.

There are hundreds of photographs of women blowing their noses, and less, but still a good number of men, and these are all professional, nicely produced photographs. Admittedly these are supposed to be used for publications and websites, and I guess they are just reflecting a little part of everyday life. but it just seems that the people taking these pictures understand which pose to use, and can maybe appreciate the attractiveness of a person blowing their noses?

What are your thoughts?

I completely agree. I think that they must appreciate the attractiveness of a nose blow. Especially the beautiful women, they must understand that even noseblowing is gorgeous when they do it! I totally agree! :-D

I have often wondered why professional photographers and actors are making those noseblowing/sneezing/being sick pics.

No doubt many of them are made for advertisements, but not all of them. In my opinion there must be fetishists among those persons !

C

Archived