Sneeze Fetish Forum

Handkerchief color preference?

Quell

As the title says, do you prefer to see someone blowing their nose with a specific handkerchief color?

I do. I tend to like dark colors (navy, dark purple, etc.) but I really like red. Especially dark red. No patterns. Just red.

Guest tiedwithlace

Never really thought about it. But i'll take dark based on my experience last week on my usual train during morning rush hour..standing up as i usually do *grumble* Anyway, I was above this seated guy who got his hanky out to blow his nose. It was white, but it it was a rather... unnatural ...shade of white, if you get my drift. :)

Seeing that isn't really my type of thing, and i usually like seeing guys with hankies. But each to thier own, we all have different aspects to what we like. :P So yes, dark for me too, its also nice if the colour goes with what they're wearing, but i do like navy. Ive always seen it as a tradictional masculine colour and being semi-formal it goes with anything.

My preference is a big, styleful, checkered men's one, and also the classical white with coloured edging.

White, blue and brown are OK for public use.

About red polka dot hankies : using them in public is not done where I live.

But for private (fetish) use I do like them.

C

For some reason white is definately naughtiest color for me. With a coloured edging is fine, but basically white.

My personal favourite to use at the moment is a white one with Mr Sneeze from the Mr Men. I think that, like Shiny Bug, I mostly prefer white though if I'm watching.

you can't run away properly without a red, spotted hankie to put everything in; moreover, it was fashionable amongst arty girls a long time ago. I wonder why. White only if lacy, I feel.

White only if lacy, I feel.

Oh. :laugh: I wouldn't mind.

Actually a simple hemstiching would definately be most charming to me...

I'd have to say I like dark colors.

Especially (and I don't know why I love it) black ones. Haha.

White ones aren't really my style, I think it's just because you can see through them fairly easy and that's not really appealing to me.

Oh, but I do like dark red ones. *melts*

Dark colors are amazing.

I don't know if l am just boring with my hankies but all of mine are all white. I think they look more classy than coloured hankies.

Some of my personal favorites are blue, either solid light blue with or without a dark blue border, or blue plaids or checkered patterns. I don't have any dark red hankies, but I'm certainly going to look for some to add to my collection.

Archived