Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fair Warning

Eson

Everytime I'm about to catch a cold, (which is rarely to be honest with you) :) I have a distinct sneeze or a certain follow up to the sneeze. Either an itchy throat or a runny nose, its always very noticable for me. This is not a fair post to people with allergies or bad sinuses, because the particular symptoms or more common and frequent. I know for a fact though that there is a certain sneeze that comes in front of a cold for some people. Sometimes my head gets warm, not like a fever but its a perculiar warmth that signals the oncoming cold. I could be alone as far as the details but I know someone can relate to the main idea here.

• 1 month later...
Guest Lita

I can actually relate. I never get colds. (Though I'm always faking sick and weak and pathetic to my boyfriend!!! :drool: ) I do however get sinus infections. And always, the day before, I sneeze constantly. I can't wait for the day my BF happens to be around on one of those days! *melts*

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LadyErisana

I always feel a certain way myself when Im getting a cold. Unfortunately sneezes rarely accompany the symptoms, but I do get the runny nose, scratchy throat and warm-ish feeling (again, not feverish like you said but just not quite right) all over. I can't say I have a distinct sneeze, though.

i dont get colds often, but i have a distinct set of wake-ups that let me know if im about to get a sinus infection...its always like three days in advance. i get a horribly scratchy throat, and my nose gets sore, and unfortunately, i stop sneezing. :innocent:

• 3 weeks later...

Why is it that those of us who LOVE colds just dont get them?

On the off chance that I manage to catch one. My throat gets REALLY sort during the night like two days before. Then, I feel normal for a day or so, and then, I start sneezing. I always have this funny smell in my nose. Musty, I guess? And my nose always feels cold even if it's warm to touch....

Not always...but often it's a sneeze that will seem to "bring on" the rest of my cold. I'll have "that" sore throat and then a sneeze and a blossoming cold to follow.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest maedchena

I relate to your post in so many ways. I rarely catch a cold. However when I do I often have a distinct sneeze that signifies the onset of a cold which is paired with a scratchy throat/runny nose. It's usually a powerful, throaty sneeze that sounds different from my usual dust/allergen sneeze.

-M

i know what you mean i usually know a few days before hand... but i dont get sick very often which stinks

....my bf loves colds but atleast he will have fair warning of the good things to come :P

Archived