Sneeze Fetish Forum

The sensitive nose

Eson

Who knows someone or knows of someone that can simply wipe their nose and catch a total fit ? I met this girl a while back and she had something on her nose. She didn't have a cold and her allergies were at a balance. So naturally I say to her "you have something on your nose" and she wipes to remove it. Seconds later she is sneezing her head off, about 6 times in a row seriously. It was a day I will never forget. :):wub::drool::drool: This could have been in obs I know but it happened A while back so its discussion to me. Blah

Sadly I know no one like that. Hell I wish I was like that, but that's just not the case. :)

You're lucky to have witnessed such a wonderful thing.

I agree, that is pretty lucky. However, it might have just been chance. Because I know there's been a couple times where I've scrubbed at my nose and it set me off. It's like you hit something and it sends the wrong signals or something. I know it also happens when I come up out of the pool water too fast. It's all about chance, though, it's not something that can be controlled.

It sounds like you were just one lucky s.o.b. :nohappy:

I agree, that is pretty lucky. However, it might have just been chance. Because I know there's been a couple times where I've scrubbed at my nose and it set me off.

Exactly, but they're people who can make themselves sneeze by playing with the nose. There was an Ellen Degenres show people in the forum raved about 2 years back. The female played with her nose bone until she sneezed, so I have to differ. But it does send the wrong signal as far as wiping it spontaneously from an itch and all of a sudden you catch a sneeze. Most likely a tickle of some sort is the sensor set off within the nose.

You know how some people can practice and practice until they have complete and total control over their body? Like people who can wiggle their ears (which grosses me out.) I'm sure that if you practice enough you can control it. It all starts with a compulsion to do so. Most people, though (unless you're weird... or like us (which may be no better, haha :nohappy:) don't get all fascinated with the fact that you can make yourself sneeze in such a way and so they don't fight to control it. I'm sure, also, that it comes easier to some people than others. Like winking, snapping your fingers, or doing that weird tongue curl.

All I know that it's always at the worst times that it happens. Always. ha

When my allergies are already bugging me, then yes, I can be set off just by wiping my nose or touching it.... but I have to already be sensitized.

There is a magazine ad for Singulair to treat allergies. The tip of the woman's nose is less than an inch from touching the spores of the little flowering plant. I think if the tip of her nose touched the plant, it would tickle her into an explosive allergic sneeze if she didn't take her medicine. Her lips are beginning to spread as though she thinks she might sneeze. We're supposed to think she won't sneeze because she took Singulair. I would like to see her sneezing before then not sneezing after a second sniff of the flower when she has taken the medicine. Darn! Too bad won't get to see her sneeze. :nohappy:

Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on how you look at it, I have a nose like Eson described. Also, without fail, I always sneeze every time I blow my nose.

Archived