Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sir Integra Hellsing

chui

here you go, LoR. hope this is something along the lines of what you wanted. (sorry it took so long)

intergra2.jpg

and i really tried for the red eyes-cold look, but i just don't know anything about how to draw a runny nose.. :winkkiss:

Thanks a lot Chui, very very good indeed. I found a story about her on FanFiction.net and I'll see if I can dig out a link for you all. And don't worry about it taking a while, I'm sorry I didn't reply for ages but I've been away. Thanks very much again, it's really great.

Whoa, how did I miss this? Chui, let us wed. That Integra is HOT. I have such a girlboner for her 8DDD

*INDIGNANT* Garnet didn't toss my ass here?! No sexin' for her tonight, PSH. XDDD

Ahem. YES. Integra is really hot and this was fjskfjksfjs really fantastic! Beautiful work, Chui! :whistle:

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry! *facepalm* This was my first post here, and I wasn't paying attention. I didn't mean to repost the pic (however nice it is, you don't need it twice in one thread.)

sotay....and AWWWWW!!!! im going to blush into a huge pile of the Fluffy McGoo.... thank you so very very much!!

Archived