Sneeze Fetish Forum

Being Blessed

Guest Callmecrazy

Guest Callmecrazy

I personally LOVE to be blessed when I sneeze. I particularly love it when my boyfriend blesses me. I don't know why... it just... mmm.... The other morning we were waking up and he was lying on my stomach sleeping. I grabbed the stem of a leaf from a plant that was near my bed and began trying to induce. I managed a double and it woke him up and then he blessed me. Anyone else?

i like it a lot too, but then again, im not really a shy person by nature, so i don't worry about having other people hear me sneeze.

Guest Callmecrazy

At the same token though, I don't like being blessed by like my parents or anything. I'd rather they just pretend it didnt happen. Like right now I'm student teaching and sometimes during the day I'll sneeze and my partner teacher will bless me and it just weirds me out... It's different with the boyfriend/friends/ or anyone I'm generally attracted to.

Lamborghini

Same. I like blessing females only, and I like being blessed by females only. Family, hate it. No exceptions. ;)

Lamborghini

Guest tiedwithlace

I dont mind being blessed either, and giving 'em. I used to have a bit of a complex when i was younger though, i felt awkward blessing...but once i started it i realised there was nothing to be embarassed about. ;)

It's actually kind of a turn-on for me to have my sneezes acknowledged/blessed by people I'm attracted to. Of course, it's horrifying to have them acknowledged by innapropriate people, like family. As for blessing others, I'm fine with it but it doesn't do a lot for me.

i personally haven't been blessed in years because i've perfected my sneezes to the point where i can either hold them in or let them out but they're silent, lol i'm quite proud of myself. i LUV blessing people, especially my crush because he says 'thanks' really adorabely lol. Haha, that sounded really stupid lol, but ANYWAYS. I've started this new thing since its practically spring, where if someone sneezes i shout, "spring is in the air!" which usually prompts sneezy convo which enjoy lol.

SweetP ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really like being blessed, maybe it's because I don't like people hearing me sneeze in general.

And I hate blessing family,but I love blessing strangers (especially cute ones. lol.) when they sneeze.

Its pretty much the same for me. When my boyfriend blesses me I get embaressed but like it. My family? NO. And my friends know not to even mention it. Its odd, when I'm with my family I subconciously stifle my sneezes to the point where all you hear is me gasping quietly, then I curse myself because holding them in like that cannot be good for you. When I'm with my friends or my boyfriend I sneeze just fine...Hm.

I've had a miserable expiriance when I sneezed right before class and my old, ugly, male teacher blessed me. But not just any bless, the kind thats exadurated. As if the sneezer just sneezed a really big loud wet unbelivable sneeze, and the blesser was really surprised. (I'm not sure if that made any sense..Oh well.) My face must've turned purple or something. Gah..That happened two years ago and I think thats going to stick with me for life :unsure: just....ew.

oh you poor thing!!!

and yeah, i hate being blessed by my family...which isnt normally a big deal, as most of them dont say it. but my mom tends to do the exagerated :unsure: OMG!! BLESS YOU!!!! (which makes me crawl under the table)

I'm beginning to like it when my bf blesses me but I truly don't like it when all the other people blesses me. It's so embarassing, and also I hate sneezing in public :lol:

I hate blessing other people except from my boyfriend, blessing him it's just soooo yummyy :unsure::cry:

I've had a miserable expiriance when I sneezed right before class and my old, ugly, male teacher blessed me. But not just any bless, the kind thats exadurated. As if the sneezer just sneezed a really big loud wet unbelivable sneeze, and the blesser was really surprised. (I'm not sure if that made any sense..Oh well.) My face must've turned purple or something. Gah..That happened two years ago and I think thats going to stick with me for life :P just....ew.

Oh my god, you poor thing! That's horrible!

(That's also why I stifle in public or just ignore the feeling until it goes away.)

Just...wow. What you said did make sense though, and I've had that happen before. It's humiliating. Makes me want to curl up in a ball and die. XP

Uh..... I have to disagree here.

I cannot STAND being blessed. Thats why I've made my sneezes into small catlike sneezes, so people wont notice them. Yeah, I just CANNOT stand being blessed for some weird reason.

I agree with you Merodii. I've actually got a really good method to make the tickle go away, but I hate being blessed.

It just...gah. XP

Not a weird reason. I know why I'm like that, it's because I'm shy when it comes to things like that.

i p I've started this new thing since its practically spring, where if someone sneezes i shout, "spring is in the air!" which usually prompts sneezy convo which enjoy lol.

SweetP ;)

"Spring is in the air!" ;) I'm gonna borrow this, 'kay? :laugh:

I don't really mind about being blessed one way or the other, myself. I don't like that particular phrase much, though, for some reason, it does give me a hint of a cringe. If someone says something like "Gesundheit", or whatever, that's fine. Can't imagine why. :eyebrow:

This would depend entirely on the person who was doing the blessing and on how I was feeling at the time. I don't particularly like anyone making a massive fuss when I sneeze (although for certain people I am sure I could make an exception) so on the whole I'd rather not be blessed. It wouldn't generally stop me sneezing though.

Archived